16: Monoma Did WHAT?!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/pEAGvXhLTvh3Sph76

Idk if that link will work, so I'll post it again on my dash and in the comments. I made a little villain Deku animation! Hope you like it!

Midoriya shifted in his seat, slightly annoyed by his legs sticking to the plastic.  His match hadn't ended that long ago, so he and most of his classmates were still tired and sweaty, especially with the thick costumes.

A few minutes before, Aizawa had given them a halfhearted nya and told them to be quiet and study while he slept for the 20 minutes until lunch. Usually, Aizawa would always end classes at the last minute, even if he was tired, so it was a nice and welcome change.

Almost everyone had followed his instructions, sitting at their desks in silence and going over notes or reading.

A few who didn't have anything to do were wandering around, trying not to bother anybody.

Midoriya was going over his notes that he had taken during the training, making corrections, and adding small details. He had learned a lot from his classmates, and he was excited to see how the information could help both in his progress and theirs. He had admitted it to himself before, that he had a tendency to glean inspiration from his classmates and teachers for his own moves and fighting style. It was more obvious in some situations than others, such as how he copied some of Bakugo's moves when he first learned full cowling.

He sweatdropped at the memory. Maybe it was a bit too obvious.

While he was at it, he reached back and pulled another notebook out of his bag, flipping to the back and quickly glancing over the entries.

Turning to an empty page, he let his hands take over, writing down notes and other small tidbits of information at high speeds.

His villain notebook was slowly gaining more and more entries as he gained more insight into the mind of one. He was indescribably happy at how useful this exercise was being.

Before he could finish his notes, however, the sharp tone of the bell ringing for lunch was heard throughout the school. Snapping his attention up, he decided to just bring the book with him.

He met up with Todoroki, Iida, and Uraraka. He followed his friends down the large corridors to the lunchroom, hungry after his training. His classmates seemed to feel the same.

"Hamburger..." Denki whined dazedly, drool coming out of his mouth. (lmao its canon that Denki likes hamburgers)

"I can't wait to eat!" Mina yelled excitedly.

Iida waved a hand around. "Please choose healthy food items to consume! We as heroes need to have a balanced diet full of nutrition and one that will provide sustenance!"

"Hamburger..." Kaminari repeated. Iida sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose under his helmet.

Walking into the lunchroom, it was just as packed and noisy as it always was. Midoriya and his friends quickly got their food and sat down to eat, meeting up with Tsu along the way.

They talked about random things for a while, with Deku multitasking between eating his lunch and writing in his notebook. The Dekusquad was used to it at that point, so didn't question.

"I'm supposed to have dinner with my old man tonight," Todoroki mentioned, it being mostly on topic.

Midoriya gave him a knowing supportive look, while the rest nodded or were sympathetic, knowing how he disliked him.

"Are any of your siblings going to be there?" Deku asked.

He nodded. "Fuyumi is."

The conversation quickly moved elsewhere, as Todoroki had nothing more to say about it. Just as Deku was about to add something, he felt a tap on his shoulder.