40~ Where The Hearts Meet

Aera followed Mark to his room. She entered his room and saw him crouching on the sink. He was without a shirt. His toned abs totally distracted Aera, he's a sight to see she thought.

"Need some help there?" Aera asked while leaning on the doorframe, hand crossed in front of her chest. "A little help would be appreciated," Mark said with a slight smirk evident on his face. She walked towards him and sat on the counter. "Pass me the kit," she motioned to Mark. He obediently followed Aera's word and handed her a first aid kit.

Mark was standing in between of Aera's legs. The atmosphere in the room was odd. The air inside felt thick. Aera was focused on treating Mark's arm, earning a few hisses from him. "Ughh, stand still. Don't move," she sternly said. "But it hurts Aeraaaa~" Mark whined. "Mark you're not a baby, let me just wrap the bandage and then it's done," Aera retorted. He just mumbled an okay in reply and stood still.

Mark's mind was all over the place as Aera was very close to him. He observed every minute detail about her. Even the little freckles on her face. It made her look more fluffy and adorable. There wasn't a single thing Mark did not like about her. He appreciated her presence alot. He was smitten by her would be an understatement.

Just as Aera was done wrapping the bandage, she sat straight. Little did she know she was too close to him. Her nose brushed against his causing her breath to hitch.

Mark stared passionately in her eyes. He slowly moved closer to her. The distance between them ceased to exist. The air inside the room got thicker. Both of them could hear each other's rapid breathing. Their foreheads touched. "Aera," his voice came out more as a raspy whisper. "Yes Mark," Aera croaked. His hand slowly and steadily moved to her cheek. Gently rubbing her cheek with his thumb. Her hands instinctively travelled to his bare chest, fingers resting on his shoulder blades.

His subtle action sent shivers down Aera's spine as she closed her eyes, taking in the warmth. Contemplating on decision, he finally chose to confess. "Aera...." he spoke in a slow voice. Lifting her head up a bit, her eyes met his. They were burning with passion, desire, love and affection. His lips brushed hers as he spoke his heart out, "I like you Lee Aera. A lot, and you are driving me crazy!"

Mark licked his lips. His throat went dry. A sense of relief washed over him as he heard her words, "I like you a lot too Mark Lee. You don't know how crazy you drive me." Both of their breaths were heavy.

His eyes glimmered with happiness. Gaze travelling to her lips and back to her eyes.Unable to stand the tension, they both gave in. Their lips met. Unspoken words were expressed through that mere touch. Their lips moved in sync. Mark's hands travelled to the curves of her waist while hers travelled gradually to the back of his neck. The kiss was intense. It sent sparks throughout their bodies.

Aera wrapped her legs around his waist. He gently picked her up and started walking to the bed without breaking the kiss. Laying her down, he hovered her. Their lips danced together needily, being greedy for each other.

His kisses slowly moved from her lips to her jaw, neck and then proceeding to her collarbone, marking her then going back to her lips. Running out of breath, they both parted away and started into each others eyes. A gradual and genuine smile formed on their faces.

Mark bent down and kissed Aera's forehead. "You're precious," he whispered. Her hand brushed through his hair, making him close his eyes in tranquility. "Aera?" he called her earning a hum in response. "I have never done this before, I'm nervous and scared. But I will try my best. So, Lee Aera, will you be my girlfriend?" he finally said it. Intently staring in his eyes, she pulled him closer and pecked his lip.

"I'll happily be your girlfriend, Mark Lee."

A/N : I TRIED

A/N : I TRIED. This was my first attempt at writing something intimate, please spare me. Also he finally asked her out!!