16.

Zyhir "Smoke" Crews

Zyhir "Smoke" Crews.

I groaned in my sleep before grabbing my phone, that's been ringing since midnight, and answering it.

"Hello." I said into my phone running my hand down my face.

"Nigga wake the fuck up Red got shot nigga." Snoop voice came yelling into my ear.

I got up off my bed and threw on my sweatpants. "Nigga what the fuck you mean my shorty got shot? Where da fuck she at?" I asked yelling into the phone while grabbing my keys and walking out of my room.

"Nigga look bro Tank and Moe found her when they was doing patrols for Seth boys. They said she lost a lot of blood so they took her to St. Mary's." He said.

"Why St. Mary's? Why not Memorial Hospital?" I asked getting into my car and pulling out of the driveway. Fuck that seat belt and Fuck this speed limit.

"Her mom work there nigga she gone ask questions!" He yelled in the phone.

"Shit I forgot, I'm on my way. I'll be there in 15 minutes." I said before hanging up my phone and stepping on the gas.

~ 20 minutes later ~

I parked my car in St.Mary's parking lot, before getting out my car and slamming the door. Stupid ass fucking traffic man I would've made it if bitches wasn't slow drivers. I ran into the hospital entrance and up the receptionist desk.

"How can I help you, young man?" The old lady ask smiling sweetly at me.

"I need to know the room Karmen Santana in." I said tapping my foot impatiently. I need to see my baby man, FUCK.

"Room 306. Just take the elevator up to the third floor, and it should be easier from there." She said pointing to the elevator.

"Thank you." I said before running to the elevator just as the doors opened and pressed the 3 button.

The elevator reached the third floor, and I ran out and straight to room 306. I ran inside and seen Mook, King, Shoota, and Snoop surrounding her. She had a oxygen tank mask and heart monitor hooked up to her. My heart broke when I noticed her eyes was closed. A tear fell down my face as I walked over to her side of the bed and held her hand.

"What the doctors saying G?" I asked my voice cracking a li' bit.

"She got shot in the stomach and it didn't hit no major arteries, but on the surgery table she woke up and had a panic attack which lead to an asthma attack, so they had to sedate her now we just waiting for it to wear off." King said as he held Harmony, who was crying into his chest.