19.

Harmony "Mook" Santana

"Cause i'ma very freaky girl, get it from my momma. I'm not with the games i'm wit all the drama." Me and Red wrapped along with Mulatto as we drove to meet our uncles at they warehouse.

"I look good good bitch i'm fine fine make him gimme brain make him gimme Einstein. I walked in a meeting label seen a dolla sign." Red rapped while recording herself on Snapchat.

"So why are we going to meet our uncles again?" I asked while turning the radio down, and she ended her snapchat recording.

"We need to help the guys find out more information about this Sleepy Jenkins nigga. Uncle Tao kept a file on every gang, druglord, kingpin, and queenpins(rare). So I figured that if we wanna find out anything about this nigga we need to look in that damn file room he got." She said placing her phone in the cupholder.

"We all need to ask him about Sleepy son, Noah. We know he played with they money but it gotta be more to it." I said keeping my eyes on the road.

"Wait Sleepy went into hiding for 2 years before being heard of again. What if the real reason they had us kill Noah was to just draw him out." She said leaning back against the seat and thinking.

"Okayyyy lets say that is the real reason. Why would they want to draw Sleepy out? What did he do to offend them?" I asked looking at her quickly then back at the road.

"Mook remember how we heard the name Larry Jenkins?" She asked with widened eyes.

"Yea. Uncle G, Tao, and Kole were talking about how h-." I trailed off as my eyes widened in realization. "About how he killed Auntie Boo, and Cousin Spooky." Red said finishing.

I pulled my car over on the side of the road and took a deep breathe. This is to fucking much.

"Why the fuck would they have us kill his son then? Why not do it there fucking selves?" I asked gripping my steering wheel in anger.

"That's the answer we gone get when we get there. I knew this shit was sus from the jump that shit was to easy and they transactioned way more than what they usually do into our counts the night we did it." Red said her face turning red in anger. She hated being played or being betrayed by family.

"They better have a good explanation for this shit." I mumbled before pressing the gas and driving towards our Uncles warehouse.

~ 45 minutes later ~

We pulled up to the warehouse and parked before getting out and walking inside. We nodded at the guards before going to our Uncle Tao office. I opened the door and seen Uncle Tao, G, and Kole sitting there. I walked inside with Karmen following behind me and smiled.

"Alright i'm not fonna sit here and act all happy with y'all why the fuck y'all have us kill Noah Jenkins the son of Sleepy Jenkins?" Karmen asked as she closed the door.