𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒𝟎

y/n's pov:
it has been about two day since the last time i spoke to louis again.

well technically we haven't been ignoring each other, we just don't talk as usual, no more kisses, no more late night talks and no more eye contact context.

i've also noticed how he's getting pretty distant over grace, i mean over all of us. they arent dating i know but usually she's all over him but not anymore, atleast what it looks like. also yesterday we left the house to go explore a bit the town, we all had planned to stay together but millie and louis went by themselves in the other way. at night when we all meet up, millie seemed disappointed and sad at the same time, but she won't tell me why.

i just don't understand him.

i know i shouldn't assume some things but this is just too clear, i'm sure there's up with him but i'm not really sure what.

also grace moved on quickly, she's been all over sam for the past 24hours, which is SO annoying. but it's not like she's had a choice, louis is distant over us and he won't even look at her in the eye.

anyway, me and sam have been spending a good time together, he's fun to be with and we have a good friendship. we spent most of our times together making jokes or going to swim, we've become inseparable and yesterday we stayed up SO late watching 'The Maze Runner' the three movies in a night by the way.

back to reality, it's 2pm and we are in the living practically BEGGING for air- it's too hot for us to go outside or to even step outside. 

lily was laying with her arms all open in the couch moving her magazine up and down making some air.

millie was in the ground, apparently because it's cold.

emily and grace were on their rooms.

sam was in the kitchen eating.

louis was nowhere to be seen.

and logan is talking with me. well i guess was.

"hey? y/n?" logan said interrupting my thoughts while moving his hands over my face.

"it's just so hot here, i can't even focus."

"or maybe because your thinking about your loverboy." he said in a flirty tone.

"what?" i asked pretty confused.

"well let's just say next time keep your thoughts to yourself." he said winking at me and walking off.

shit.

*

"we should go eat out tonight." grace said.

no one else was bothered to say anything, we are all reunited in the living room because grace wanted to talk to us. she had made this 'meeting' which was very awkward.

"do i even have a choice?" sam sarcastically asked.

"i'll take that as a yes! meet me at 8pm in the front door. NO excuses." she said and left.

"looks like i don't." sam said.

"i'm so tired, we didn't have any sleep me and sam. it's not fair." i say throwing my head back.

"wait you stayed together, last night..?" louis asked.

"uh yea we watched three movies. what about it?" sam protectively responded.

also i've learned something about him, he's VERY protective over his friends.

louis scoffed and walked back upstairs.

"no need to be agressive.." millie finally spoke.

"i forgot you were here lol." sam said and walked back into his room too.

"asshole." mumbled millie.

"so girls, we should get readyyyyy!" lily exclaimed all excited.

me and millie nodded and walked to our rooms to get ready, leaving emily alone reading her book.

*

"okay so let's just dress casual, what about this dress." lily asked us showing one out of thousand dresses.

"i think it's pretty." i said.

"millie? what do you say?" lily asked turning to her.

"guys i have to tell you something." millie blurted.

the smile on lily's face disappeared and we both sat down next to her.

"i talked to louis." she started.

"and he's in love with two persons."

"but there's a problem."

"what's the problem millie?" lily asked as she put her dress away.

"the first person is eluned, aka lulu, i think you've guys already meet her at the party."

"oh." i said.

"and the problem is that, the second person is you y/n."

"i don't see the problem in being in love with y/n." lily confusedly said.

"i'm not supposed to tell you that, so i've been stressing out since i love you y/n, like really bad, but he's in love with someone else too. and i can't deal with you being in pain." she managed to say as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"it's okay, mills." i quietly mumbled and she rested her head on my chest and cried.

she was confused, she didn't know what to do, either hurt me by saying the truth or hurt me even more by lying.

"i'm so sorry y/n, i love you so much." she cried out.

"i love you too, mills."

AUTHOR'S NOTE— heyhey

millie was in so much pressure i didn't know what to do with her character so heres this ig LMAO

anyway louis is in love with eluned (lulu) but with y/n at the same time, who will he end up choosing?

so here's the unexpected dramaaa😜

anyway love you all have a good day/night<3