𓂸

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 13𝐭𝐡, 2066
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

I popped my gum in my mouth, wrapping a rubber band over the last stack of cash before placing it on the table. I leaned back and stared at the table.

"You done counting, mama?" Kaltain asked, leaning on the couch to look over my shoulder. I nodded and put my hands between my thighs to warm them up.

"$10,936." I responded, tilting my head.

No, I'm not doing anything illegal. No, I'm not involved in anything thats dangerous, that all on Kaltain.

And the only reason why I've been staying at his house lately is because of the one and only, Sarnai. He makes me not want to go home.

I could tell mama and get it over with but, I don't wanna get him in trouble. Also found out a couple days ago that he's talking to a 20 year old.

I couldn't really say anything since I'm with a 19 year old but I turn 17 in a few months which is the legal age consent in Louisiana.

But Sarnai, he just turned 15 and that feeling doesn't sit right with me.

Kal sat on the floor, inbetween my legs and put his things on the table. I sat up and rested my hands on his head while watching him roll up.

I know once mama and pops find out, I'm going to be the one in trouble because I knew about it and didn't tell them.

And knowing him, if he found out I was with a drug dealer, he would tell our parents with a quickness.

-

𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐚𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

"We ain't speak fo months and you still think we together?" I said, staring at Monte.

She decided to show up out the blue and 'apologize' for stressing and leaving me lonely. But her apologies always end up with giving me head and leaving.

She sucked her teeth and grabbed my hand making me snatch it back. "Yea, don't touch me." I mumbled. "Babygirl, you trippin. Ian even do shit." Monte replied, trying to pull me closer but I ended up hitting her dead in her shit.

She took a step back, holding her nose while looking at me. I could see the blood dripping down her chin and out of cracks in her hand.

I opened my mouth to apologize but thought against it and turned around to go back inside.