Pleasure and Pain

Hours after hours, Gulf obediently keeping quiet while relaxing himself in the room, he felt as if he is imprisoned in the room which is to wake up while being chained on one leg. He was being impatient but at the same time, he is keeping his cool.

Gulf was looking up at the ceiling, like a lazy cat he starts to feel drowsy and sleepy slowly blinking his eyes before he starts to fall into his dreamland.

Gulf slowly wake up from his sleep by blinking his eyes then pull his head up as he heard, "You are awake?"

As he looks at Gulf before he pulls open the drawer.

When realization hits Gulf he quickly spills a series of curses words like a fountain that ends with;

"What the actual fuck"

As he looks around and realised that he was in a position of kowtow where his butt was up in the air and his head was down on the ground.

"What the fuck is with this position?!"

Asked Gulf again as he looks at Mew in anger but gets zero response from him, so he asked for the third time;

"Hey you pervert, sick bastard. What in the world are you playing stupid?" without any restrain while he tries to pull his bind hand apart.

Mew then stands up and bring a bottle of the same transparent thick liquid next to the bedside table before he said, "You haven't ejaculate even once since last two days ago while the plug was in you and yet you haven't masturbated or touch yourself while pulling it out" as he uses his surgical latex glove in which makes Gulf to subconsciously swallow his saliva.

Then Mew continues, "We need to fix that today so just relax and enjoy". He then pours out a good amount of transparent lube on his hands rub them a couple of times to heat them on top of Gulf's coccyx, also known as the tail bone where it drips on top of it that makes Gulf slightly jump.

Upon looking at the exact reaction that Mew wants out from Gulf he slowly rubs the lube all over his ass cheeks avoiding his aching hole as he slowly and seductively massages them while Gulf slowly goes insane as he tries and wiggles out from his touch.

A couple of massages again to stimulate his desire after that Mew pull out a dildo next to him while slowly coated that dildo with lubricating in front of Gulf who was looking shocked and frightened.

Mew smirk and asked, "How should I enter?" while still rubbing lube on the dildo stimulate Gulf's fear even more.

He then slowly bring the dildo down from his tail bone down to his hole teasing him as he circles the dildo around his hole which makes Gulf squirm again trying to avoid the intruder.

Mew then lines the dildo's head on the tip of Gulf's hole before he slips it down on his dick first then back up to his hole before he slowly pushes the dildo in, inches by inches, out and in as he did with his finger.

He slowly thrust and push the dildo inside Gulf's hole who was trying his hardest to muffle his voice and scream to a minimum as he doesn't want to please Mew by screaming out loud.

"Relax Gulf, relax your muscle then you'll feel the pleasure," said Mew as Gulf busy clenching his teeth and tense his muscle even further.

Mew then pulls out the dildo slightly before he rams it inside slightly which earns a sudden yap of scream from Gulf before Mew slowly pushes the dildo further in, then he said, "It won't hurt as much if you stop clenching your muscle" in a soft voice which makes Gulf slightly unclench his muscle.

"Good job baby Kana, relax more and you can take more of it," said Mew in an encouraging tone as he pushes the dildo in with his left hand while his right hand navigate the movement of fucking from behind as Mew push slight in a thrusting form while Gulf's body automatically follows the rhythm.

"Good baby Kana, just keep the rhythm up," said Mew as he still maintains the rhythm while he takes a peek of Gulf's hard dick. In which he commented, "Your dick looks like it's about to burst any time now, looking all angry and red plus your body appears to be hot" as he still thrusting the dildo from behind while looking at Gulf who was keeping the rhythm up.

Out of embarrassment but wanting some relief, Gulf keep on denying, "No... no... ah... no..." in which Mew smirk then replies, "You are close aren't you? Do you want to cum? A little deeper?" as every question, he asked he thrust the dildo deeper inside Gulf.

"You want to cum Kana?" thrust in, "Yes you want?", another thrust, "Let your voice out baby Kana", said Mew as he thrust the dildo in again.

"Just come Kana, just cum" said Mew as he quickens his speed while fucking Gulf with the dildo in which he shakes violently indicate that he is nearly cumming but he still holds back his urges.

Without mercy, Mew thrust the dildo all the way in which makes Gulf body launch front and thus making his dick touches slightly at the duvet. Friction is bestowed upon him that makes him forget his previous resolution of not fall into the rabbit hole.

All of Gulf's restrain break loose as he grinds his dick on the duvet while Mew fucking him from behind. He subconsciously opens his leg wider which make the dildo easily in and out from him while his nipple rubs on the duvet together with his dick.

Out of pleasure he exclaims, "Fuck, my-my nip-nipples is rubbing, ah.., fuck, my, my dick too" while he continues to move forward the backward in a constant rhythm before his rhythm becomes faster and faster.

"Go ahead and cum Kana" whisper Mew as he smirks at his bunny in heat, meanwhile Gulf was trying his hardest not to cum as he keeps on telling himself, "I will not, I won't, I will not respond, ah, ah, ah" while still in the same rhythm.

"Won't respond or is this not enough?" asked Mew as his right hand change its direction to his balls instead of his ass cheek.

"Ah, ah. No, not there, ah" said Gulf as he quickens his speed on fucking the duvet which earns him a low yet sexy chuckle by Mew as he said, "Baby Kana, you are moving by yourself" which arouse Gulf even more as he full-on dry hump on the duvet not caring of anything.

As soon as he was almost near ejaculate his mind was blank and everything vanishes as the desire to fucking 'like a bunny' emerge.

The desire to cum is getting on to Gulf as he clenches his teeth and quickens his humping action while both of his hands clenches on the duvet as he prone himself securely while humping like crazy as he unloads his load and climax fully before he passes out from all of the intense feelings from torture to pleasure.