Flash light

Ariana's POV
After a few minutes of driving banks and I make it to the school. Banks gave me a quick peck on the cheek then we both ran to the lockeroom. I quickly got dressed out and ran out to the field to catch up with the girls. The girls & I were running the track while the boys were doing bleachers.

As we were running I saw Adam waving at me on the top of the bleachers. He almost fell while he was looking at me. He wasn't paying attention so he did see there was another step. 3 feet behind him was Kenny. Kenny was wearing his team USA sweater with his hair flowing in-front of his face. Suddenly Kenny stopped to catch his breath, while pushing his hair back with one hand. I can't lie it was kind of hot. All of a sudden Kenny noticed me starting at him so I quickly looked back at the track.

"Hey are you alright" y/n said as we were running.

"Um....no..yeah I'm fine" I answered.

"Are you sure? because your cheeks are red and it's not because we are running" y/n said teasingly.

"I said I'M FINE" I accidentally said with attitude.

"It was just a joke... I was teasing you about banks" y/n said rolling there eyes.

"Well it wasn't funny" I answered.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" y/n said as she caught up with Julie.

I honestly feel really bad for lashing out on her like that, it just that I feel so wrong for dreaming about Kenny.

After running almost all period it was time to start the rest of the day.

First - second - third were all the same learning the same stuff that won't help us in hockey. On the way to four period I accidentally ran into Kenny ( it was so embarrassing). Our lockers are right next to each other, how could I forget. For some unknown reason our lockers are placed awkwardly to where Kenny and I bump into each other trying to open our lockers.

Kenny asked if I was okay. I nervously laugh and tried to pretend like I didn't get hurt. Kenny then helped me off the floor. His hands were surprising soft and he smelled amazing which is besides the point. I didn't want Kenny to know about my dream, but in doing so I think I made a bigger fool of myself. I was trying so hard not to blush thinking about the dream.

"Are you okay Ari?" Kenny asked.

"Yes of course" I said as I snapped back into reality.

" You are not acting normal... what's up" Kenny said as he leaned a little closer.

"NOTHING..... everything is fine" I said backing up a little bit.

"Okayyyy..... you know you can talk to me right?" Kenny said.

"I'm here for you" Kenny said as he put his hand on my shoulder.

Kenny then pulled me into the janitors closet to talk.

"You look like you have something on your chest... so spill" Kenny said crossing his arms.

"Wellllll..... okay but you can't tell anyone...." I said to Kenny.

"I pinky promise" Kenny said holding his pinky up.

Just then inform Kenny on what the dream as about and his face turns red.

"I hope this doesn't change anything" I told Kenny.

Kenny had no response and couldn't even look at me.

To be continued.....