27

Kol and Atë meet in the early afternoon, knowing full well that the different teams of people are well under way with their plans

Kol and Atë meet in the early afternoon, knowing full well that the different teams of people are well under way with their plans. Klaus is aiding with growing Jeremy's hunter's mark, Stefan and Rebekah are doing only Zeus knows what, and Bonnie is practicing magic with the professor.

The vampire leans down to place a chaste kiss on the girl's lips, pulling back after a long second with a small smile on his face. Atë smiles back and teasingly asks, "What's with the smile?"

Kol shakes his hair that is growing out quite long, "Nothing at all." Atë playfully hits his arm in annoyance but lets go of the topic. Kol begins filling the goddess in on the recently acquired news, "Well I know Nik's plan to grow the mark is involving the creation of young vampires for Jeremy to kill."

She knows where he is going with this but points out, "You do know that I am not going to let Silas be risen right? I have the abilities to control that."

For a brief moment Kol pauses with a blank look on his face but after a second, he regains his composure, "Yes, darling, but isn't messing with their plan more fun?"

Not fully believing that is the fullest extent of his response, the goddess smirks, reading to cause even more trouble. Kol holds his hand out, "Shall we?"

Their hands intertwine as Kol leads them through the woods to the bar where all the young vampires are residing. In a matter of seconds, Kol quickly begins killing all the vampires one by one, Atë helping out with freezing some of them in place to make the job easier. Once all of them are dead, the two survey the floor, seeing all the blood splattered throughout.

After disposing of all the limp bodies in the freezer room, they notice footsteps approaching. In walks Damon Salvatore and Jeremy Gilbert. The two newcomers stop dead in their tracks when they see the sight before them.

"Looks like we're gonna have to find some new vampires. What a waste."

With wide eyes at the sight of numerous dead vampires on the ground before him, Jeremy questions out loud, "what the hell happened?"

As Jeremy's question lingers for a second in the air, Kol turns to his lover with a smirk on his face before speaking out, "I confess." Walking out with his arms raised he goes, "I did it." The goddess joins him, crossing her arms over her chest as she leans against the doorway as a spectator.

"Kol," Jeremy mutters out.

Kol half smiles, "Jeremy, good to see you mate. Sorry about the mess. It was a little crowded when I arrived, and I prefer more intimate gatherings. We four need to have a little chat." He then lifts a bottle of whiskey up to his mouth to take a swig, his features turning more serious.

Atë steps forward, taking a pull of liquor as well, maintaining eye contact with Kol the entire time. She then swivels around to face Damon and the young vampire hunter, "Care for a drink?"