Escape: Gulf's Style

Upon waking up from a disorientated feeling, Gulf slowly gains consciousness as well as the unwanted memory flooded in like a broken dam which makes him close his eye tightly while flushing his embarrassment down and ignore it.

"Fucking hell Mew!" curse Gulf loudly as he throws his pillow over the door.

Gulf then slowly yet carefully scoot side way towards the end of the bed while minding his sore ass as he said, "Fine, you stupid so-called husband, since you like to torture me that much, might as well get things done before I leave your ass behind permanently".

All along, Gulf knew all along that the man who captured him is his husband. He knew from the start that Mew has been keeping an eye on him the moment the news of their engagement spread out to every clan.

He knew that his action of not waiting for him to officially asked his hand for marriage will anger Mew as he is the traditional type of man who love to have a traditional style of marriage yet Gulf escape from it and fly to Russia first without telling anyone.

He knew things that he has done previously will add up to the way Mew's possessive and crazy side triggered yet Gulf still couldn't help but keep on holding onto Mew's soft yet childlike side in which he know by heart.

Gulf shakes his head, all of the thoughts of slow talk to Mew vanish as he stands up, walks around the room to find anything that he can use to his advantage or so-called leverage while mumble, "Let's get out from here ".

To his dismay, there's nothing that he can use for leverage nor for defending himself but as good as a trained assassin the next thing that's in his mind is to break out from the room.

Gulf quickly get dressed up and head over to the door but as he was trying to pick the door out, he could hear a soft step walking towards him in which makes him hide behind the door.

Exactly what he had predicted, the door opens softly then enter the same size man like him holding a tray of food which he places at the bedside table. As soon as the man tries to pull the duvet that was stuffed with pillows, Gulf quickly yet sneakily cat-like attack him, knocking him down.

The man then falls face flat on the bed, out cold while Gulf grabs the toast and a bundle of keys before he exits the room, locking it then walk away leaving the man behind.

He was happily munching while walking down over a series of the staircase down to the front door which makes him stopped at his track.

A bunch of men who were busy puffing out cigarettes turn to look at him as they all stop on their tracks for about a few seconds before one of the men said, "Capture Donna or else Don will have our heads".

In an instant, everyone runs over to him which makes Gulf abandon his half-eaten toast and run away from them. Like a cat and mouse game, Gulf was too fast from them as he easily slips in between their chase from one side to another, one floor to another up till the kitchen area which is his favourite spot.

A spot filled with weapons that can he can use to defend and at the same time attack.

"Can you stop chasing me?" asked Gulf as he looks at his surroundings that were being blocked by them.

"Sorry Donna, we can't let you escape, it's Don's order"

Gulf rolled his eyes in annoyance before he said,

"Then fight me" smirks Gulf as he picks up a small pan while the other with a wooden spatula.

"With that?" scoff the man who was standing right next to Gulf which makes him the first target.

Gulf looked at the scoffing man with a side-eye as he quickly turns and swings the wooden spatula hitting on top of his head, fast yet elegantly like a bee as the wooden spatula hit him hard on his head which makes him stumble over in pain while screaming and cursing.

This action makes everyone attack him at the same time. Like a flawless yet beautiful ballerina Gulf quickly knock them down one by one without getting a major cut on him.

He kicks their balls, hit their heads, swipe their legs, hit their arms, forehead, heads without breaking their bones but manage to make them knock over in pain as their crotch on fire.

Gulf then looked at them all while seating on top of the aisle and said, "Never underestimate the power of small looking pan and wooden spatula that can turn deadly weapon in my possession".

Everyone who was there, quiver in pain and still in shock as they nodded their head in understanding while holding onto their bruised crotch.

Gulf then smirk at them and said to them, "Give me your car key please, I need to get back home" as he looks around at the laying guards.

One of them held up a black key in shaking form while Gulf smiles and make his way to him, as soon as he grabs the keys Gulf said, "Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you as you are not my enemy and beside you only follow order".

Gulf grabs the keys and pat down the man searching for his wallet in which he found and take out a bunch of cash that was inside the wallet, "Lend me your money and ask for compensation from your Don as he owes me a million fold for his action" then he winked at the man who looked at him in shocked yet captivated by his beauty as he stutters a little, "Ye-yes, my-my Donna".

Gulf then walks out from the kitchen area towards the car that was parked by the porch in which he ignites it to life then rave the engine loudly, roaring it as he presses on the accelerator before the screech as he zoomed out from the mansion leaving the injured men behind with awe with a series of compliment.

"Damn!"

"Donna is fucking hot"

"What an Angel face but Demon heart"

"He's my idol"

"He's so beautiful yet handsome at the same time"

"Fuck him"

"Damn no wonder Don love him"

"Donna is fucking beautiful!"

"He's a badass"

"Donna is so fucking cool"

Gulf then laughs out loud as he drives away from the mansion and head over to his own mansion which isn't far from The Jongcheveevat Mansion.