Kai

//This is gonna be a short chapter, but no fear! The next chapter is almost done!//

Kai woke up chained to a metal cage. His head was throbbing in pain, yet he did not feel any bruises. "Wasn't I...attacked?" He wondered. A wave of fear and discomfort washed over him. "I've been captured?! Oh no no no!" Kai panicked as he stared at the black metal walls around him. How would be get out?!

Misako walked towards her room, or more like, Ashley's room. She stared at the empty lair. Misako was half glad that the benders didn't allow her to train with them and half sorry to the person she was pretending to be. Ashley must had been going through some tough moments here. Misako dragged her feet to the room, when she entered. She was taken aback by how spectacular it looked. For an underground lair, the room looked pretty normal. A bed was tucked at the side of the room, a couple of books on a table and a whole load of armour, weapons and smoke bombs.

Misako sat on the bed, it was rather comfortable. She could feel the other benders getting suspicious every time she refused to take off her mask. "When they are all asleep, I will rescue Kai." She muttered to herself quietly.

Kai sat in his cage trying to start a fire with his hands. It was impossible, the chamber was clearly built out of venge stone. The type where their elemental powers were useless against. There was no window, no light whatsoever. Kai was getting frustrated, with no contact with Borg, Zane and even Misako, he was starting to lose hope that he would save anyone.

~Author's Note~
I forgot to introduce ya'll the all the bender's names.
Spectre 1: Zachary (Zach)
Zachary has a mild sense of humour and he is the air bender.
Spectre 2: Ashley (Ash)
Ashley is quiet but has a pretty bad temper, she is the water bender.
Spectre 3: Lucy
Lucy is really smart, she's also like the leader. Lucy is the metal bender. Spectre 4: Samuel (Sam)
Samuel is a serious bender but can sometimes joke around in a salty way, he is the wood bender.