File 83 Male Reader x Yandere S.W.A.T

P.Fella:You should seen it coming well you can guess what comes next..

________________________________________________________________________________

I arrived home with my sister Louise after a long day at work only to see Susan handuffed to the chair....

Louise:ln what situation you got yourself into

Karin:No shl t...

Susan:Please get me out the here!

I opened the handcuffs and she sat on the couch

Louise:l need to ask why were you like that? don't tell me you were playing bondage again...

Susan:No i wasn't i brought a boy here and tried to make him stay but he was fast and handcuffd me here...

Louise:May i ask Who was this boy?

Susan:well you girl know him it's [y]!

Karin:[y] was here?! why didn't you told me!

I held her by the shirt...

Susan;l wanted to spend some time with him before you girls arrive!

Karin:Oh....sorry

I let go of her and Louise sat down on the couch...

Louise:And you lost him?

Susan:yes i did..im sorry...

Louise:lt's okay..we Will get him...

Karin:Well i'll go after him this time!

Louise:As you wish

I left towards my room and locked the door I pulled a Photo of me and [y] when we were younger and began to have wild flashbacks...

Karin:l'll get you [y] and when i do...you'll only love me!

#Timeskip# [y]'s P.O.V

I was at home talking with my friend LJT Who was in comand of my Cocaine and Metanfetamine Production...

LJT:You know we have so much Coke that we can't produce it anymore! so sell it so we can make more! do the same with the crystal sell it before the cops show up in your door!

He hung up and i Sighed selling cargo was such a pain...

[y]:Well i need money and of course i need work...

I walked out my house and into my car then began to drive off towards the Cocaine Factory... move it aorund and it's easier to lose...

#Timeskip# White powder creations...

[y]:Well let's see how it is...

I entered the place and i could see my workers sitting and relaxing a bit i guess they were right since we didn't have any more space to store it they don't need to work...

[y]:Sergej come here!

Sergej Milinkovic Savic he was the serbian manager of the place he was a lot taller then me or anyone in there like 1,91m or6.2 ft tall for us americans...

Sergej:Yes Sir!

[y]:Hows the cooking?

Sergej:Well we reached the limit so we can't produce anymore...

[y]:Well tell the workers to pack everyrthing up we are going on a sale...

Sergej:Of course boss he walked over to the middle

Sergej:AAAAAAALLLLLLLRlGHT EVERYBODY! PACK THINGS UP WE HAVE A SAAAALEEEE!

As soon as he said that all the workers began to run around picking up the packs and stting them in the truck before i knew it they already finished the work...