~ 7 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

The next day morning:

The sun is seeping into the room, disturbing the sleep of the three girls, who are sleeping forgetting the whole world. Anju, who entered Maya's room, chuckled, looking at their sleeping position. Siri is sleeping in the middle and cuddling Maya like a koala, hiding her face in Maya's hair. Besides her, Sravya is sleeping on her stomach with a pillow on her face, protecting herself from the naughty sun who is disturbing her beauty sleep.

Shaking her head in dismay, she moved towards them to wake them up. She moved towards Maya and sat beside her. She looked at her face. She was sleeping peacefully, but there were some frowns on her face. She started caressing her silky hair. As if sensing her touch, she moved close to Anju and placed her head in her lap, making her chuckle. No matter how grown up she is, for her, she will always be her little princess. She couldn't believe she was going to get married in a few days.

She kissed her forehead lovingly and said, "Good morning, Ammu. Come on, get up quickly."

Maya just snuggled up to her more and mumbled, "5 minutes, Anju Maa," making Anjali sigh.

"Come on, lazy head, get up. It's already 8 o'clock, and everyone is waiting for you guys for breakfast," said Anju.

"Maa, let me sleep, please," said Maya.

"Okay, I'm going now. If you don't want to be scolded, get up quickly, wake up these two lazy heads and Arjun, and come down quickly," saying that Anjali left.

Soon, Maya woke up, with lots of difficulties, and woke up the rest of them. Soon, all of them got ready and moved downstairs.

*******************

After breakfast, everyone sat in the living room, as they had a lot of things to discuss regarding the wedding. The wedding is going to happen in their ancestral home, where everyone spent their childhood. So, they will be moving in a week, after shopping. Everyone went to their respective jobs after discussing the wedding details. Sakshi's parents were resting in their room. Anjali, Jhansi, and Sravya are in the kitchen. Siri, Vicky, Nandan, and Arjun are playing board games in the living room, and Raghav is watching TV. Maya went to her parents' room, as they had called her.

(Raghav - Sravya's father
Jhansi - Sravya's mother and Rishi's younger sister)

All of the youngsters are excited because they will be spending time at their ancestral home, which they haven't been able to visit since Arjun's engagement, and where they have many happy and sad memories.

**********************

Maya's Pov:

I stood outside my parents' room and knocked on the door. They told me that they had to talk about something with me.

Rishi: Come in.