Need A Break - Chishiya X Male! Reader

Summary: After starting a new job Chishiya decides to treat Y/N to a well deserved vacation

*Chishiya's POV*

It had only been about a month since I started my new job at the hospital, but I spent a good amount of time studying and practicing to ensure that I can perform the best I could.

This caused me to not be able to spend much quality time with my boyfriend. But were I was getting a week off soon so I could finally spend time with Y/N.

I had planned on taking him to the beach for that entire week. The hotel we were going to be staying in overlooked the whole beach.

In the day, we'll hang out on the beach all day, go swimming, and lay in the sand together. Later, I planned to take him for a walk on the beach and while we're walking we can watch the sunset.

Then, I'll take him to dinner and finally, we can go back to our room and see where the night takes us from there. It was going to be perfect. I had everything so perfectly planned out.

I glanced at the clock that was hanging in my office. It read four fifty pm. "Ten more minutes. Then I'll be with you."

*Time skip*

I finally got home. I dumped my bag and removed my shoes at the door. "I'm back." I made my way into the living room where I guessed my boyfriend would be lounging about on the couch. "Hey babe." Of course, I was right.

Y/N was hanging off the couch's armrest upside down randomly flipping through his phone. "How was your day?" I lowered myself to Y/N's level and gently kissed his lips. "It was okay. Have to admit, I missed you."

"Aw, Chishiya. I missed you too. How's the work load? Hopefully not too crazy." "It's fine. Nothing I can't handle. Hey I wanted to ask you something." "Shoot."

I sighed. He was too cute. "I have all of next week off and I was wondering if you'd be interested in letting me take you on a mini vacation."

Y/N jumped up from the couch. "Really?" He suddenly tackled me in a hug. "Yes, yes, yes! I'd love to go!"

I chuckled as I pulled Y/N into another kiss. He was always so energetic. "What did I ever do to deserve someone as thoughtful as you, Chishiya?"

I couldn't help but smile at him. "You were yourself and that's the you that caught my attention." Y/N playfully punched my shoulder. "That's cheesy. Especially coming from you."

"I'm just full of surprise I guess." We both got up from the floor and Y/N quickly ran up to our room. "I have to start packing right away! What should I bring? What should I wear?"

"It doesn't matter Y/N. You look fine in anything." Y/N yelled from the top of the stairs, "You're being cheesy again."

"Oh, you make it sound like a bad thing." I made my way upstairs quietly, trying my best to surprise Y/N. I quickly tackled him onto the bed as I tickled his sides.

He squealed and struggled to get away from me, but I had a strong hold on him. Once we both calmed down, Y/N cupped my face with his hands and kissed me. "I love you, Chishiya." "I know you do Y/N."

*Time skip*

We were finally at the beach. We had dropped our stuff off at our room and headed down to the beach immediately after we changed. "Chishiya come in the water! It's really nice!"

I got up from my towel and wandered down to the shore where Y/N was playing in the ocean. I walked over to Y/N.

Once I was next to him I offered him my hand. "Hold it so that the waves can't take you away from me." He gladly took it with a smile.

"None of the waves are strong enough to pull me out." Y/N gently pulled me further out into the water until our feet no longer touched the bottom.

Y/N released my hand and swam a few feet away from me. We soon began to splash each other with the salty water.

We both laughed at each other. Eventually we got out of the water and went back to laying down on our towels.

After a couple of minutes I got up. "I'm going to go get something to drink. Do you want me to get you anything?" Y/N smirked at me, "No, we can just share your drink."

"Oh we can now?" I'm sure he could sense the sarcasm in my voice which only made my smirk grow larger. "Yeah, we can because it's what good boyfriends do."

I shrugged, "Guess I'm not going to be a good boyfriend then." I guess that statement sounded all too serious for his liking so he hopped up and smacked the back of my head lightly.

"Don't say that. You're a good boyfriend when you're not being stubborn like you are being right now." "Okay, okay. Chill. I was just joking Y/N."

He pouted. "It sounded too serious coming from you." I just chuckled at him. "You have no idea how cute you look when you worry." Y/N let me get up and I wandered off to go get our drink.

*Another time skip*

I walked back to our spot with a single drink in my hand. I could see Y/N, but I took notice of the two other figures standing with him.

I looked closer and that's when I realized that the two other figures were girls. I stopped dead in my tracks. I wasn't far away from them, but I was far enough back that they hadn't noticed me.

The two were really close to Y/N. They kept touching his chest and neck. I could faintly hear what they were saying.

It sounded like they were flirting with him. My grip tightened on the can every so slightly.

Suddenly one of the girls kissed his collarbone and something in me snapped.

I dropped the drink that was in my hand and bolted over to Y/N and the girls. I came up behind Y/N and hugged him from behind.

The girls squealed in surprise making Y/N turn his head to the side to look at me. "Oh, hey Chishiya. Where is our drink?" I mumbled, "They were out."

I made sure that my arms were tightly wrapped around Y/N's waist, slightly pulling him closer into me. "Who are these girls, Y/N?"

The two giggled and quickly ran off before Y/N could answer my question. Y/N sighed and motioned to the towel. "Just forget about them.

This is our vacation anyway. No one else matters." I sat down still holding Y/N tightly. "Did you know them?" "No Chishiya, I didn't. They were just two random girls."

"Why were they touching you like they knew you?" Y/N shrugged. "I truly have no idea. I told them I had a boyfriend, but they refused to listen. I'm happy that you came when you did though.

You rescued me." I buried my face into Y/N neck and mumbled, "Those girls shouldn't be touching what's mine." Y/N chuckled at my statement.

"It's so unlike you to get jealous. Especially over two girls." I gently kissed Y/N's neck making him giggle. "Don't do that," he whined at me.

"You know I'm sensitive when it comes to my neck." I hummed in agreement as I rested my chin on his bare shoulder. "Yeah, I know. I just like hearing you laugh."

We watched silently as the sun started to go down. "Do you want to go back to our room Y/N?" Y/N shook his head no. "I just want to stay here.

In this position. With you. For as long as possible." I sighed as a smile found its way onto my face. "Fine with me."

End~