Fun Facts >w<

Fact 1: D.O ( The creepy mall guy) His personality is actually like Illumi from HunterXHunter, his like Illumi an assassin but of course the only difference between them is that D.O eats his victims rather than control them like Illumi.

Fact 2: Y/n has an allergy for feathers but not those serious types though. (She's like Adrian really.. (⌐■-■)

Fact 3: Yoongi is has an actual hidden camera on Y/n's room. When he feels like checking up on her, he would turn the camera on. Of course we need privacy so only open it often.

Fact 4: Each member of bts has an individual nicknames for you that ONLY them can say, and not by other members to use:
Jin: cheetah
Yoongi: apple pie
J-hope: Mj (My joy)
RM: P-JAM / JM (PaJamA Monster)  (Because he often uncountered you in your PJs)
Jimin: Pink tiger'
Taehyung: Bookworm
Jungkook: Short cake

Fact 5: Y/n one time snick out the mansion and no one even noticed it. Your such a sneaky rat.

Fact 6: Min-yun has pretty dark past. So that's why it effected his trust to others because of it. It's hard for him to trust someone after that.

Fact 7: Y/n is actually forbidden to go down the basement, that's why every now and then a guards will stand guard, in case a sneaky mice like you would get in.

Fact 8: Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim (Previous wife) was never really married to each other, but still they treated each other like a legal family.

Fact 9: Taehyung is secretly following you at school when he has free times. When you have class, and he doesn't, you will mostly see him on one dark corner near your class while listening to music on his headsets.

Fact 10: Jeong-hoon's sister is Min-yun's mother, though the problem is that, Min-yun's mother is actually Jeong-hoon's cousin.

Fact 11: Your room is mostly empty because you always read books in cornered places, like your closet or something 😒.

Fact 12: Min-yun has insomnia, he only gets sleep 2-4 hours a day. So if he can't sleep because of insomnia, he will go it the gym or training room in the mansion. He often excused about training with Jungkook last at night, to you. He doesn't want to be worried for him.

Fact 13: Y/n is actually a loner on her previous school, but she does have many friends outside the school, like her mom's comrades or her neighbors.

Fact 14: For some reason Min-yun's insomnia doesn't effect him, his actually having a really good sleep when your around and, also other people like his Uncle, and bts. But mostly you and your bed.

Fact 15: Eun woo's personality is Like Gon Freecss, a very naiive and yet a very childish kid, and Joonyung tends to be in Killua's personality, and Soo Jae's personality came from Alluka. ( You can search their personalities if you want)

Fact 16: Jungkook, Jin and Taehyung is often got distracted from work whenever they're away from Y/n, like when they travel to other countries and leave you behind the mansion, not knowing that her Oppas are actually on the other side of the world!

Fact 17: Lay has a twin brother named Lance but sadly died after having brain cancer in the age of 12.

Fact 18: Naomi is Min-yun's cousin far from the family bloodline.

Fact 19: Jeong-hoon is currently 26 yrs old, he has a son named James but died during his heart surgery, James had a heart disorder, so he treats Min-yun as his own son after he took Min-yun in.

Fact 20: Bts often hang-out or do paperwork in your room at night while you are dead asleep. They don't want any distractions during work, like Mr.Lou scolding them to go sleep with a pile of paperwork left behind.

Fact 21: When Taehyung and Jimin is on a bad mood they come bursting on your room challenging you into a video game to forget about there lust for blood.

Fact 22: Y/n's most liked brother is Suga. Y/n liked the way Suga is quiet when she's being with him while she is reading.

Fact 23: Y/n has lack of sports spirit so Jungkook,Jimin and J-hope is planning on teaching Y/n on some basic sports games, like tennis, basketball, and other games that you can do in a big fat mansion!

Fact 24: Ms.Lin (Y/n's adopted mother) has actually about 2 husbands before Mr.Kim

Fact 25: Y/n is sometimes naiive and stupid. ( I think you all know that right?)

Fact 26: Y/n's zodiac sign is Sagittarius ♐ ( Although she doesn't act like it..(٥↼_↼) )

Fact 27: My actually user name was supposed to be Kimichimice BUT I actually saved that @KimberlyBon0 user name by accident. So from now on my Author name will be: Author Kim/ Author Kimichi/ Author Mice. You guys can call me those instead of Author-sii or Author-nim..I actually don't like formalities.

There will be more but all ad them when I have time