Two Alphas and Their Omega

For camrenloverr888 :) I hope you all like this one.

Y/n x caminah

No ones POV:

It was cold, rainy, and getting dark. Y/n new she should be finding a shelter soon but she need to keep going, she need to find a better safer place to lay her head.

Suddenly she heard growling behind her. Scared, she slowly turned around eyes going directly to the source.

A scroney, medium sized wolf with scraggly grey ferr was snarling at her. It was definitely a rogue and could tell that she was an omega.

Terrified of what could happen, the small omega slowly walked backwards and croutched down.

Right as the mangy wolf was about to pounce- Two strong  howls barreled through the forest.

The rogue froze in its tracks looking up while the omega was still crouched, paws infront of her face.

-----------------------------------------------------------
*Previously*

Dinah's POV:

"Babe I made you some coffee and banana pancakes."

"Omg thank you so much!" Camila than ran up to me giving me a koala hug.

"Hahaha your welcome but eat up we have to patrol today."

As soon as I said that mila was scarfing down her pancakes and guzzling down her not very hot coffee.

"Damn Mila that was fast."

She could be in a food eating contest I swear.

"Well I figured we might as well patrol before it rains."

"Not a bad Ide-"

"What on earth did you too do to my kitchen?!"

Well I'm dead

"Ally calm down, all I did was cook for Mila."

Seriously I'm dead, call the ambulance, the police. I'm about to be murdered by a small munchkin.

" And why in the world did you guys use my Waffle mix to make pancakes?!"

Well here lies Dinah Jane we new her well.

" Ally, I'll by you some waffles from Waffle House and help you clean up this mess. Will that make you stop yelling at Dinah?"

Oh thank god to my amazing mate she has saved my life

" Yes that will do."

" You guys are way too loud..."

"I second that."

We all looked to see Lauren and Normani coming down with their phones.

"Good morning Laurenzo and Mani bear."

"Bite me Dinah."

"Babe don't tick off lern jergi." Camila said giggling away.

I looked over at Lauren giving mila the middle finger.

"Please don't encourage her Camz."

Oh I don't need camilas help for that.

"So Mani how's your morning."

Ah she still mad.

" I'm still mad at you...ate my hot wings."

Called it