Thirty-Three

The sun was setting over Hogwarts giving a golden tint through the windows. Maddie finished brushing her hair and straighten out her sweater. Of course it was a light yellow shade and she matched it with some light colored jeans. All her gold jewelry complimented her complexion in a way she loved. Caroline bursted through the door in her green satin flair pants she wouldn't stop talking about and flower printed top that showed off her chest.

"I'm here and I'm ready to see how these Gryffinwhores throw a party." She smiled.

Maddie rolled her eyes, "you're not going to start anything with Katie right?" She questioned looking over at the dark haired girl. Caroline laughed in response shaking her head.

"Of course not!" Caroline exclaimed but Maddie gave her a stern look, "we'll just see where the night takes me."

Cedric popped his head in a few minutes later as the girls were getting ready to go. He had Cho by his side who smiled and waved at the girls, they waved back. Together the four of them went to the Gryffindor common room being let in by George. George smiled at the group greeting them.

"Come in, come in, all of you, even you." He said towards Caroline shoving them all in quickly. Fred noticed Maddie came in and he smiled brightly pushing his drink onto the table and jumping up.

"Thank you." Caroline said walking further into the common room, it had been her second time in there. She gave a disapproving look at the red interior and the mixed matched patterns, it felt too Weasley for her.

Fred walked past Caroline's judgmental eyes and to Maddie. Maddie who had been talking to George jumped up in surprise when she felt two hands grab at her waist. She yelped before looking up seeing Fred who was smiling down at her covered by his own long hair.

She smiled up at him, "hi." She said turning around so she was facing him. He smirked at her pushing his hair back.

"Hey." He said.

Parker watched from a distance with his arm lazily around Katie. He took a sip of his drink with an angry grunt. Katie on the other hand looked like she was fearing for her life with the daggers Caroline was sending her. She shifted in her seat uncomfortably looking over at Parker who was too angry to care. He watched Fred pull his sister towards the table with drinks. He jumped to his feet following them, Maddie's face fell as she saw her older brother stomping towards her.

"Park-" the boy cut her off with a smile.

"Hey guys how are you?" He questioned with a smile plastered on his face, Fred gave him a weird look continuing to pour Maddie her drink. "How about I just take that." Parker said taking the drink from Fred's hand.

Fred couldn't even protest, Parker had already chugged it down. Maddie looked far from amused at her brothers antics. Caroline took the opportunity to take Parker's vacant spot next to Katie and sit there. Katie who was clearly uncomfortable tried to look away but Caroline wasn't going to move anytime soon.

"So how are things?" Caroline asked innocently as Katie's face turned a shade of red, "oh don't be shy with me now, we did share the same guy for a little while." She smiled putting her hand on Katie's shoulder.

Katie jolted as if Caroline had sent lightning through her body, she was terrified. Caroline took the red cup out of Katie's hand and she didn't protest. She watched as Caroline got up and stood behind her. Caroline leaned down by her ear and smirked.

"You look a little over heated." She said before slowly pouring the drink on Katie's head. Katie shrieked getting up as Caroline splashed the beverage all over her, "whoops my hand slipped." She shrugged throwing the cup at the girl.