Terushou ⸝⸝ Affection

Daishou watched as the sky splattered with white twinkles of sparks ; stars filled the sky. They were like white paint upon a shaded blue and purple scattered canvas. Slowly upon the balcony he watched, arms resting on white stained rods, "Sky is beautiful tonight, huh?" He turned to Terushima, looking along the sky- eyes full of stars. "..it's gorgeous, aha." He replied weakly, his tone sounding so mesmerizing. Out away from the ruckus, the drowned lyrics of Affection by Scruffpuppie played along the background.

"I've become so numb to your affection, coming down on me...why do you want me to stay? You're not like anybody.."

Terushima swallowed down a smile, yet the corners of his eyes crinkled. Daishou chuckled, serotonin chose my body... he stared at Terushima. "Just like everybody..." Terushima whispered not even knowing. Daishou blinked, "You..know this song too?" he whispered, not wanting to break the chain of softened silence. "You're not like anybody..." Terushima sang along at last. Daishou blushed, as the music was blasted out. Terushima felt like home, Terushima was home. The air around them was silent, small whirls making whistled like noises. "Sorry, I meant, yeah, the sky is gorgeous." Terushima shook his head awkwardly, scratching his head of fake blond locks, his smile rested upon his face. "You're as gorgeous as the sky..." Daishou let slip under his lips, Terushima chuckled, face dusty pink flushed under the night sky. Daishou felt his heart grow heavy of anxiety, "Then you're as immaculate as the stars."
Now Daishou was flushed, awkwardly, yet he didn't mind - for at the same time it felt meant to be didn't it? "Then, you're as incredible as the night itself." Daishou leaned in, a small smile perking up on his slightly red tinted lips. Terushima's face flushed brightly yet it seemed so dusted away from the blue toned rays of the sky surrounding them. 11 PM truly was some gift. Daishou felt his hand wave away slowly near Terushima's, "Then, then I don't know, you're just perfect as is." Terushima's brown eyes looked away slowly in shyness. What a cute sight to see.
Daishou only shook his head, "fine if you insist," Daishou then held onto Terushima's hand, watching the surprise arise and drain from the blonds face. They slowly shared warmth between their hands, as their breath remained somewhat cold out in the crispy yet soft air surrounding. "Is this, a bad time to dare say - I love you?" Terushima stared into Daishou's dark eyes. Daishou only leaned in, kissing Terushima's lips gently, before pulling away. Leaving the other a flushed mess. "No, it's a perfect time, for I dare say I love you back." Daishou responded, a soft giggle escaping his lips. "You're the one I want."

     Welcome to the first episode of things I write whilst listening to Johnny goth and Scruffpuppie, well this was a cute request I saw that I wanted to do

Welcome to the first episode of things I write whilst listening to Johnny goth and Scruffpuppie, well this was a cute request I saw that I wanted to do. Hope you guys enjoyed reading, love y'all and have a great day 🤍

504 words~