Ch.5: A glimpse (part 1)

┍━━━━━━━☟━━━━━━━┑

[WARNING]: This book will contain mature themes such as: Violence, Disturbing Imagery, Sexual content, extremely unacceptable behavior expressed by the antagonist, kidnapping, Dark, uncomfortable and disgusting topics, etcetera. Not suitable for readers under 18. A 'Yandere' should never be sought out in real life as they are incredibly toxic, dangerous and abusive. I do not condone the actions and/or the ideals of 'yanderes', this is purely fictional and should never be emulated in reality.

[WARNING/TRIGGER WARNING (TW)]: This chapter contains descriptions of vomiting.
This is Horror, not romance.

The antagonist (the 'yandere') is supposed to be unsettling and immoral (abusive), I do not condone his ways.

┕━━━━━━━☝︎━━━━━━━┙

"Husband?" You called out.

No answer.

It's almost noon and he is nowhere to be found. After that extremely uncomfortable conversation with him over some blueberry pancakes, he ordered you to go to the bedroom while he cleans everything up.

Of course, you followed instructions and closed the door. You managed to update that crumpled sticky note and hid it appropriately. You're surprised that Husband haven't confiscated it yet, or maybe he's allowing you to keep it.

Did he leave for work? He never does that without saying goodbye to you first. You pondered as you paced around the living room.

"Huh?" You spotted something in the corner of the living room, far away from the stairs. You approached it with great hesitance, wondering if it's a trap of some sort.

Upon further inspection, it's "Minnie Gun", the deformed doll. She's carelessly tossed in the corner, her blonde bleached hair is frizzled and tangled. As if someone had a tantrum and unleashed all their anger onto the poor inanimate thing.

Why is she naked? Where are her miniature clothes? And why is she here, didn't you put her away before heading upstairs?

You crouched down and picked it up. You turned it around to find anything else different, nothing seems out of place until—

"AGH!" You yelled when you felt something sharp and thin pierce the skin on the side of your neck. You were about to push your assailant off and run, but they were too strong, they pushed you down onto the floor and straddled over your back.

"Why!?" You screamed, looking at the syringe sticking out of your flesh. Husband quickly drained it's contents into your bloodstream. His gloved hand pinning your arms behind your back.

Wait. Gloved hand... he must have went out without your knowledge!

You can't move, his weight immobilized you. All you could do now is helplessly flail and scream as Husband administer that dreaded drug. His thumb pushed down on the piston to force all the chemicals into your system.

"It's for your own good. For your precious innocence." He whispered, eyes glassy with a tinge of red. Was he crying prior to this?

"Husband!" You yelled, struggling to take the needle out of your skin.

"Shh, shh, shh..." He stroked your hair as you slowly go limp. This isn't right, you're not supposed to feel drowsy immediately after taking it. That's the job of Husband's faux 'Aspirin'!