Ch.5: A glimpse (part 2 FINAL)

┍━━━━━━━☟━━━━━━━┑

[WARNING]: This book will contain mature themes such as: Violence, Disturbing Imagery, Sexual content, extremely unacceptable behavior expressed by the antagonist, kidnapping, Dark, uncomfortable and disgusting topics, etcetera. Not suitable for readers under 18. A 'Yandere' should never be sought out in real life as they are incredibly toxic, dangerous and abusive. I do not condone the actions and/or the ideals of 'yanderes', this is purely fictional and should never be emulated in reality.

[WARNING/TRIGGER WARNING (TW)]: This chapter contains descriptions of vomiting.
This is Horror, not romance.

The antagonist (the 'yandere') is supposed to be unsettling and immoral (abusive), I do not condone his ways.

┕━━━━━━━☝︎━━━━━━━┙

You woke up from a dreamless sleep. Body sore and head throbbing in excess pain.

"...Ich verstehe, Doktor." Husband's soft voice reached your ears first. Sounds of clothing shuffling and glass vial clinking can be heard.

"Es scheint, als wäre sie wach." Another voice, deeper in pitch but rough spoke.

You groan and tried opening your eyes, but they were blocked by a wet cloth. You felt a pair of hands gently removing them from your face.

"Oh, you little troublemaker." Husband gave you a bittersweet smile before engulfing you in a warm hug.

"H-huh...? Where am I..." you slurred, this isn't the bedroom. Everything is so bright and... is that... sunlight?

"Your husband loves you very much, miss (y/n). He risked his entire wallet to come here." The doctor, whom you have yet to see his face, spoke with a distinct accent. A familiar one, but you couldn't quite remember.

Wait. His voice is also familiar, have you met him before?

"You... you sound familiar, doctor—" you choked on your own spit and coughed.

Husband pulled away and carried you in his arms. Your head rests on his shoulder while he pats your back. You continued coughing until the itch in your throat is gone.

"Ah yes. Wonderful that you remembered me. I would be offended if you didn't." He cackled as he scratched his white beard.

You took a good look at the doctor. Male, probably in his late 60's. Pinkish skin, curly salt and pepper hair. Stout and full of life.

"You... I... I know you." You brought your pointer finger and weakly pointed at him.

"No, you don't know him. This is your first time meeting—"

"How can you forget the old man you visit almost every week for four years? You were a massive magnet for broken bones, infections, diseases..."

"Doctor... doctor..." you snapped your fingers, trying to recall a name.

"Ah, don't bother. Trouble magnet. It's good enough that you have a vague idea of who I am. No need to get into the specifics." He laughed, voice surprisingly gruff.

"No! That damn vocal fry... I goddamn know you!"

"(Y/n), that's enough. You're acting very rude to the doctor by raising your voice and using such vulgar tongue!" Husband scolded you, giving you guilt to stomach.