It feels good

Tamaki runs and dodges at the same time from Panda's attacks as Inumaki tugs the collar of his shirt down. Panda throws pieces of debris from the ground of the dome and Tamaki hits them back with his imbued swords, before jumping right into the chaos and slashing his abdomen a bit.

Panda takes a step forward.

"He's fast!" He smiles with his fists up. Tamaki lands on his knees, right in Inumaki's proximity. The speech user pulls out a "Freeze!" command and the trainee grunts, feeling his body suspend where he stood.

"Make sure to cover your ears with curse energy!" His father shouts with cusped hands, standing next to Gojo who watches with a sly smile on his face. So far, the man was impressed for a newbie. He wasn't expecting full blown techniques. They're only first-years anyways and that's why he's also the teacher. To get them all in tip-top shape.

"Here it comes!" Panda roars with a fist and Tamaki curses to himself before calling for his partner in crime.

"Suki! Block him." Suki charges right between them, his fist makes contact with her body but she doesn't react and tries to claw at him in retaliation. Panda and Inumaki staggers back when the shikigami, provoked by the danger of her owner, charges at them with full speed. The spirit doll stands right in front of Inumaki, defending him from her hits.

The curse releases and Tamaki follows behind without anyone paying attention.

"Alright..here it goes.." He takes a big huff before sheathing his dual swords and starts to create a radius of curse energy where the both would fall into.

"Sword ambush technique!" He eyes closed and tightened together and suddenly the pressure below his feet blew around him, blue energy glowing all beneath them. Suki jumps up and before the two students can react, they find themselves unable to move.

"What the-" Panda's feet bound to the circle he's made. Inumaki tries to speak but his eyes widened when he sees Tamaki's eyes imbued by energy just like what his told him.

"Alright, now!" He tells himself and he grabs his first blade. Inumaki sees him charging at him and he closes his eyes, afraid of how painful the blade will feel on his skin.

But instead, he feels not steel but wood smack him hard on the head and on his sides.

"One strike! Two strike!" The raven hair boy counts out loud before quickly going to panda, taking out another wooden sword for double action.

"Three strikes! Four strikes!" He's hitting all across before in a flash, he runs in a line that aligns with Panda and Inumaki. A burst of curse energy grows on the tips of the swords despite them being wooden ones. Inumaki and Panda gets scared more and wait for the final blow,

and he does run but he doesn't make contact with them again. He pretends as if he's slashed them before putting the wooden swords away. The circle fades.

"Woah, that's definitely your son, alright." Gojo whistles and looks at the swift sorcerer who can't help but look down and conceal a smile.

"So, he's finally got it figured it out."

"What do you mean? Are you saying he didn't know how before?!" Gojo gasped, amazed if it were his first time performing it.

"Yes and no." Haru explains. "The boy can cast the radius and bind people with his energy. His breathing exercises and management of his emotions helped him a-lot in the past two weeks. Bit it's the swordsmanship he displayed. It was much fluid...faster."