Ch.6: Cry Me A River (part 2)

┍━━━━━━━☟━━━━━━━┑

[WARNING]: This book will contain mature themes such as: Violence, Disturbing Imagery, Sexual content, extremely unacceptable behavior expressed by the antagonist, kidnapping, Dark, uncomfortable and disgusting topics, etcetera. Not suitable for readers under 18. A 'Yandere' should never be sought out in real life as they are incredibly toxic, dangerous and abusive. I do not condone the actions and/or the ideals of 'yanderes', this is purely fictional and should never be emulated in reality.

[WARNING/TRIGGER WARNING (TW)]: This chapter contains depictions of severe gaslighting and manipulation.
This is Horror, not romance.

The antagonist (the 'yandere') is supposed to be unsettling and immoral (abusive), I do not condone his ways.

┕━━━━━━━☝︎━━━━━━━┙

"Ah! (F/c) book." You spotted it.

'Click!'

You jumped when you were given an unexpected result upon pulling on the item. Its being held in place by a metal arm, like a... switch of some sort.

"...Stupid anti-memory drug..." you spat, maybe if you retained everything in your head, you would have escaped a while ago.

The next thing to do now is find a 'Romance book.' You looked at the spines. Most, if not, all— are in a foreign (yet familiar!) language that you couldn't understand. The closest thing to the word 'Romance' was a book that says:

'Zusammenstellung deutscher romantischer Gedichte."

You rubbed your head as you plucked it from the shelf. Feeling a sense of Deja Vu, your fingers flipped to pages 215 and 216. Where your picture lies.

"Okay, I'm... getting warmer. At least..." you mumbled, examining the back of the picture. It's ANOTHER sentence in a language you couldn't understand.

"Ein junger Unruhestifter. Ich liebe dich mehr als alles."

"Oh yeah. Sure, that's what— that's exactly what I need. Super." You sarcastically grumbled under your breath.

You liked this picture of yourself though... Maybe... if you reenact this scene, you could obtain an important memory. But how? There aren't any cameras around—

"Mirror." You breathlessly muttered. You need a mirror.

Before returning the book and picture to it's appropriate spot. You took a look at page 215 and 216.

You're still not fluent in that language. How irritating. You felt like the clues are presented just in front of you, it's even underlined!

"Maybe if I mess around with the page numbers... what if I added them?" You counted with your fingers. The sum of 215 and 216 is 431.

"...doesn't trigger anything..." you sighed in disappointment. What if you added each number individually? So it would become... 4211? No, reminds you of nothing.

'215216'? No. The combination doesn't ring any bells.

Multiplication? You groaned and sat down. Mentally calculating the product of the two numbers.

'46440.'

Something in your head rang. "46440... 46440..." you chanted, the more you repeat, the clearer that memory gets.