File 85 Male Reader x Yandere Goblin Slayer

P.Fella:That's a Bigass title but again i think im the first ever wrote one about G.Slayer i never watched(aka i don't wanna lose my inocence) the Anime or even read the Manga so forgive me if somethings are wrong! This one was Requested by "@DavidLikeStuff"

Regarding the pictures, I'm not using them because I want to do this as quick as possible. You see even if I manage to re-post 10 stories a day. I'll still have to spend 25 days doing it. That's a whole month. A FUCKING MONTH!

But sure I'll try use pics from now on.

_________________________________________________________________

[y] Was none Fighter but he knew his way around a sword so he could defend himself but in this crazy world he was more of a explorer he always loved to enter caves or climb mountains...but now he's on a way to check another cave by his own again...

[y]'s P.0.V

[y]:Well another day i wanna see this cave! Pepole are telling me to not go because it's dangerous....i wonder why...
I
was walking through the forest in the direction they gave me it was all going ok until i heard some comotion close to me i redaied my sword and slowly walked to it...i was now behind a bush looking at the group of pepole there was around 5 pepole with one of them having a armor covering her face..i could tell it was a she because the armor had a bump in the chest area...

[y]:"Maybe they know the way to the cave...again it may be dangerous for me to be killed perhaps i shall not disturb them"

I began to walk away until a arrow flew by my head...i slowly turned around to see a blond girl with a green outfit holding a bow...

???:Why you here stranger?

[y]:Im sorry...i was just passing by...

???:Leave him Elf...

The armored girl spoke behind her

Elf:Well you got lucky...

???:Sorry for her im Goblin Slayer you are?

[y]:I'm [y] wow you are the famous goblin slayer? Incredible...i heard stories about you...

G.Slayer:Im honoured to hear that...but tell me what a cute, nice looking man like you do around this place?

[y]:Well i was trying to find a cave around this area...

G.Slayer:You didn't heard the warning of the villagers?

[y]:Yea i did that's why i wanna go there! G.Slayer:You are a strange person

[y]:Well if you excuse i need to continue my task *Growl*

My stomach growled and i could yell that she smirked by this...

G.Slayer: I guess you're hungry....

[y]:Yeah i hadn't eaten since i left the guide....

G.Slayer:Well join us then...

I nodded and we sat on the campfire

???:Who is this boy?

The girl with a Blue Suit spoke up..

[y]:Hi im [y]...nice to meet you!

???:Im a Priest!

[y]:Nice to meet you Priest, "jeez the names are so simple"

???:lm A Xaman Midget

[y]:Well it's nice to meet you Midget..."Im trying my best to not laugh right now"

Preist:Well sit down let's enjoy some time!

We all sat and talked around the whole Day i noticed that Ms Goblin Slayer was Staring at me a lot i was getting a bit unconfortable around her...

[y]:Well it was funny to hang around with you guys but i need to go...

I got up from the ground Midget:Well see you around...

Preist:Be careful.

Elf: Yeah what the priest said.

I waved at them and i looked at The slayer she was a bit down i walked up to her...

[y]:Well it was nice to be here Miss i hope we meet again sometime...

G.Slayer:Yeah me too...

[y]:I'll take my leave then...

With that i left towards the cave and eventualy found it i made up a torch..and entered it...

[y]:Ok man here we are let's see why this place is so dangerous...

I continued walking until i reached an open lace with bunch separate ways....

[y]:Where should i go?

As soon as i say that i began to hear footsteps coming my way

[y]:What the hell?

I redaied my sword and awaited until some green figures apeared

[y]:Goblins!?

But they Were female goblins they stared me down before grunting somethings to eachother before turning to me and smirking

[yl:Im f5cked aren't i?

They pounced on me and began to rip my clothes then they started to Rub me and lick me i thought in anything else trying to avoid eye contact a stream of tear left my eye then ail of the sudden it stopped i opened my eyes to see them scared looking at the entrance i looked at it and saw the Goblin Slayer holding one kf the females heads they all backed up and she slowly walked over to them i backed up the wall covering myself as i saw her Rip the goblins with all her fury...when she was done all covered in blood she turned to mei was scared as she walked to me and hugged me tight...then i felt her crying .

G.Slayer:Don't ever do that again ok? | was worried sick about you...

[y]:Wha-What?

G.Slayer: I like you ok? ...i never felt this way ever since before my village was attacked...

[y]: I don’t know how to react....

G.slayer:Here...

She pulled up her helmet then i could see her face....her red eyes and her white hair she pulled me into a kiss and i was supried at first but i sunked into it we parted away and she looked at me before putting back her helmet...

G.Slayer:Come on let's leave!

[y]: I...i don't have my clothes on... G.Slayer:Here..

She pulled some shorts out of her bag...and I quickly put them on and she pulled me and locked arms with me them rested her head in my shoulder i blushed and we awkwardlky walked out to meet her friends outside....

Elf:Wow...what happened?

Midget: Something good i guess... G.Slayer:The best thing ever...

Priest:When we gonna have the marriage?

G.Slayer:As sson as possible...

[y]:Can i have a say in this?

G.Slayer:No!

It was an awkward love, he loved her and she loved him strangely most of the girls but her friends misteriously disapeared...

_______________________________________________________

P.Fella:Okay here we go i done the request now i must do the other request anyway see you guys next file bye!