Hero

As it got closer Faya stumbled over, hitting the ground and placed an arm over her face waiting for the attack. Her body was aching and she peaked her eyes open, briefly seeing a light fade away and Bloom set the thing on fire, Aisha using her powers to do something and Terra try and restrain it.

Sky came running in, stabbing it and watched it start to click out in pain. He rushed to Faya, helping her up and she hissed in pain feeling her ankle throb.

"Don't!" She shouted, still hearing thoughts, but not from any of her friends.. or Stella. It lunged for the group of girls, then the middle of it lit up and clicked again, dropping down dead. Faya let out a sigh of relief. Focusing on Sky's thoughts, his thoughts weren't the best of things to hear, he was worried about Saul but it was in a calming tone.

"All of you, head back, I need to talk with Faya."

"Miss Dowling, this wasn't her-" Sky started

"Sky." She said, he gave a small huff, making sure she was secure to stand and walked off.

"I can see memories, they're foggy. They're not of anyone I've met. Could they or could've been humans?" Faya explained, Farah sighed and shook her head.

"It could be possible, if you can see memories and hear thoughts of no one that's around. it's possible." She said, then gave the girl a look. Faya grimaced nodding, preparing herself.

"You were stupid, very foolish. But I know right now that you are already lecturing yourself and know that you will be giving yourself a consequence. Faya, you're doing well." She hid my smile and nodded, walking back to castle but they passed the waterfall on the way and Faya grabbed her jacket. She placed it on and walked to the greenhouse with Farah's permission to check on Saul.

He was standing, a healthy look covering his face as he heard the door open. He rushed over, once again giving Faya the stern fatherly look. 

"You are an idiot, reckless and an incredibly stupid idiot." He said, pointing a finger at the girl. She sheepishly grinned at him. Nodding and didn't stop his lecture. But unintentionally read his thoughts and smiled cheekily.

"I know and I now know that you are proud that I took that thing on." He rolled his eyes, shaking his head.

"Are you alright though?" She asked, he nodded and the girl sighed in relief. Hugging him tightly, glad she didn't lose him. He hugged her back, holding her head in his hand. 

"Thank you." He whispered, she smiled at him and nodded. Faya swiped away her tears of joy. He smiled at her proudly and winked.  She chuckled and walked out, heading for the suite stairs. Faya saw the girls sitting on the stairs,  she also saw Sky walking out from another hallway. He stood at her side and looked at the girls. Faya was tired, drunk and everything seemed a bit louder, struggling slightly to listen to one person's thoughts. 

Why does Farah keep lying, she's hiding something about Rosalind and my past. Bloom thought, angrily. 

Bloom better be done with all this Rosalind crap. Aisha ranted, glaring at Bloom and continued to think thoughts along the same line. 

Maybe just ask Dane tomorrow, see how it goes. Or not, yeah maybe not. Terra rambled, tilting her head side to side as she tried to think of her decision. 

Should I tell Terra I'm seeing her brother? I can't deal with anymore of  her negative feelings. But I can't let her get hurt. Musa stared around the room, crossing her arms across her chest. 

These people are too annoying, bloody Faya and freaking Riven for telling her about Ricki. Stella rolled her eyes at the thought of Faya's name, shooting her daggers as she gave Faya a bitchy look.