Chapter 9: Just another day...

Information: Sometimes there will be segments that are not in Eclipse POV which means Eclipse does not know about them but to give you, the reader, more insight about the events or if this story segment is intentionally written because of a story event. These segments will be marked.

Current Day, Vale Hospital, 3rd Person POV

???: "..."

Eclipse: "Huh? That voices that I heard and the thing at the docks? You thought it was cool?"

???: "..."

Eclipse: "You want to know more about? Don't worry I will tell you what's up but one thing after another. How about it if I tell you that one time where I was forced to wear the girl uniform?"

???: "!"

Eclipse: "Yeah, it was not pleasant..."

.

.

.

A few weeks ago, Beacon Academy, Eclipse POV

How could this happen to me! I stood in front of the section that is responsible for the uniforms at Beacon. The day before, my clothes got dirty because some idiot couldn't watch his feet and stumbled and then emptied his plate with food on it over me. On part of that, all my other uniforms were already been used and now I have no uniform left... I then saw the woman, responsible for the clothes approaching me with a new uniform in her hands, but somehow the uniform looked a bit... odd.

Staff Member: "I'm sorry Mr. Vermilion, but I must inform you that we don't have any male uniforms for you."

"WHAT!?" I called out angrily.

Staff Member: "I'm truly sorry but the only thing I can do for you now, is to give you a uniform for the female students and take your dirty clothes."

"Is there really no uniform left for me?" I asked no pleaded.

Staff Member: "No, there are no more."

As it seems, I have to dress up as a girl... again... what the first time was? Maybe you will find it out later. I then took the uniform and gave the woman my used clothes so they can clean them. Luckily we had the first lessons canceled because Port was on a hunt. Yeah, I don't know if he's actually hunting Grimm or is just too lazy to teach. Anyway, I reached my single dorm and entered it with my new uniform. 

Okay, one good thing and one bad thing... the good thing is I have a uniform that also fits me well, yeah I'm not the most masculine looking guy... and that's the bad thing... maybe if I wash out the red color of my hair, then nobody will recognize me? Yeah, that's a good idea. So I went to the bathroom and washed the red color out of my hair. Having dried up my hair, I looked in the mirror seeing my orange to gold-colored eyes, my neck-long silvery-white hair rounded up by the most feminine face that a boy could have... Maybe I should let my hair white for a while? 

I then thought about styling my hair into a short ponytail so my hair wouldn't disturb me but on the other hand, open hair would cover more of my face so, yeah I let it this way. Now to the most annoying part... the uniform. I dressed in the uniform and looked again in the mirror... Why do I have to look like a girl... and before you say anything, I already tried a few things to make me look more masculine but nothing worked, it's like a curse.

I then left my dorm because I got hungry and so I had to walk through nearly the whole building to get to the cafeteria...