Chapter 15: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap Part 1

After a long break, this book will be continued. Have fun.

After the group of President Valentine was able to find the Right Eye of the Saint's Corpse at St. Freya High, they stayed for the night and decided to search for the last part the following day. The principal of the Valkyrie School, Theresa Apokalypse, organized a whole dorm complex for the President, his family, his personal bodyguards, and a group of Specially trained US-Soldiers. 

The next day, Theresa guided Valentine and his wife Cecilia, who is the BFF of the tiny principal, through her academy in the hope to get some fundings from the President, after all their new daughter, Kiana, attends St. Freya High. What the little principal didn't know is that Valentine and Cecilia talked about this matter and maybe sending Sirin to this school as well. 

The whole time, every Stand User who pledged his loyalty to the President of the United States was following them to guarantee the safety of their boss. 

The tour through the school almost took the whole time from 9 am to nearly 12 pm without any stops to get something to eat. Luckily Theresa planned the whole tour with the ending in the cafeteria. 

"And now we are in the cafeteria. As the name suggests, this is the place where the students eat their lunch and breakfast," Theresa said entering the cafeteria where many students of St. Freya were enjoying their meals.

"Finally I'm starving..." Cecilia said, completely out of breath.

"Since we have some special guests, I told our kitchen staff to prepare the whole menu," Theresa said proudly.

"Miss Apokalypse, by all respect but are you seriously offering mere canteen food to President Valentine?" Blackmore interrupted the short girl.

"It's alright, Blackmore. My daughters are going to this school so I must see if they meet my standards," Valentine said to his guard walking to the largest table, his other guards following him.

After they finally could get something to eat, the group then headed to the office of St. Freya's principle which shall be used as a meeting room. Several guards stood in front of the door and others patrolled the school grounds. But on their way, Valentine suddenly demanded an empty room in which he could talk to Kiana in private.

"Uh, but why?" Kiana asked confused.

"There is something of great importance."

And so Kiana followed the President in an empty classroom that Theresa provided them. Valentine told the rest of the group to go to the room and that they will come as soon as they finished with their talk. Of course a few armed guards as well as the Stand User Mike O. stood in front of the door to ensure the safety of both of them.

"Kiana, there is something I must tell you, and I must insist that you don't say a word to anyone," Valentine said in a serious tone.

"Not even to Mama, Theresa, or Mei-senpai?" Kiana asked still not knowing what the President wants.

"Yes, not even to them. It's for your own safety."

"I-I understand," Kiana replied determined.

.

.

.

After that, they reunited with the rest in Theresa's office. Inside the office, every important person of the three factions have gathered: the true Anti-Entropy with Welt Yang, the two scientists Lieserl Einstein and Frederica Tesla as well as the former head of the ME Corp Ryouma Raiden, then there is Schicksal with the Overseer Otto Apokalypse with the leader of the strongest Valkyrie Squad Durandal and Rita, as well as his short granddaughter Theresa and her students Kiana, Mei, Bronya, and Fu Hua and last but not least the faction of the President himself with his wife Cecilia Schariac who was formerly the strongest Valkyrie, his little daughter Sirin, the second Herrscher, and of course a few of his Stand Users.