.17.

In this world full of people, we just have to find a hand that fills the gap between our fingers, blissfully.

"What are you doing here?" The voice was annoying which help sanyukta to guess whom it belongs to. Aamayra had a tight grip on her wrist and her nails dig into her skin.

Out of all the places in the world, this girl dragged her in a washroom..

"First of all, I prefer talking to someone who's decent." Sanyukta snatched her hand away from her grip in a fluid moment.

Sanyukt wish she had done this in the high school too.

"Next time if you want to talk to me, try talking like decent human being." Sanyukta commented and turn around to leave.

"I'm sure it must be exciting for you to attend a same party as me." Aamayra comment back.

It made Sanyukta laugh.

"Excuse me. You are at the same party as me." Sanyukta pointed out.

For a second sanyukta wanted to tell her that she has been living in her boyfriend house but that just didn't sound right.

"You think by dating his chef, you could make it to his bed." Aamayra sneered in anger.

Wait. What the fuck?

"First of all, I'm not dating Peter and second but important point is, I have no interest in Randhir. I don't even want to look at him. And if you have forgotten, it's your habit to use people to get your ways, not mine." Sanyukt had no idea where all this courage was coming from but please god, don't let it die.

"How dare you?" Aamayra squint her eyes. "Just wait till I tell Dexter about this." Aamayra threaten her.

"Oh so He is your bodyguard now. Growth, I must say, it's better than being one of your boyfriends. Atleast this job asks for loyalty." Sanyukta smiled.

" You.... How dare... " Aamayra throw her hand in air with intention to hurt sanyukta but Sanyukta flinched back in time.

"Oh! so this is getting physical now but just let me warn you this time I will answer back, it's not high school where I bear your every punch." Politeness was long gone from sanyukta voice and she can already feel all her buried rage coming to surface.

Aamayra must be lucky if someone could save her from sanyukta wrath today.

"For fuck sake, Aamayra. I just left you for two second."

So Aamayra is lucky.

Sanyukta saw Randhir emerging from one of the doors on the right, from where Aamayra dragged her in.

Then she looked around.

Wait. Are they inside men washroom?

How many more people are in there and what they heard?

Gosh Aamayra, atleast you could have used a better place to fight?

Sanyukta imagined two girls pulling each other's hair in men's washroom.

God, could anything be more embarrassing.

It made sanyukta laughed a little.

"Randhir... She hurted me." Aamayra whined like a baby and run into Randhir's arm.

Wait, are those the tears that I just see. That was quick.

Impressive.

"I told you not to do any drama tonight, Aamayra." Randhir voice was low but threatening.

"She dragged me here. And then she tried to hurt me." Aamayra tried to snuggle into Randhir's chest but Randhir held her far away from him.

"Leave. Right now." Randhir ordered Aamayra.

You should have seen her face. Sanyukta never had the opportunity to see Aamayra that hurt and embarrassed. Then next moment, sanyukta felt bad for her. She knows how that feels of being hurt and embarrassed. Even though she doesn't like Aamayra but seeing her like that, rejected... embarrassed.. hurt.. made sanyukta uneasy.

Aamayra didn't wait fi6r more embarrassment, she distance herself in next second and left but not before she passed a tear filled death glare to sanyukta which promise her a terrible terrible revenge.

But then sanyukta heard two clicks of the lock.

Shit.

She must have gone to find Dexter so she locked the door so sanyukta couldn't escape.

Randhir heard it too but he didn't look bothered.

Your girlfriend just locked us inside men's washroom and you aren't bothered.

But sanyukta had to try the door. Atleast once.

Randhir was standing in front of the door so she have to walked past him to get to the door.

There is nothing to fear about.

He cannot do anything to you.

He can't hurt you.

With that thought in her mind, sanyukta walked towards the door. All this time, Randhir had his eyes set on her. But before she could reach the door, he took a step back and rest himself against the door.

That shocked sanyukta. It almost made her eyes go wide open but she blinked rapidly soon later.

"I have to go." Sanyukta said while taking a step near him so atleast she could reach the door knob. But Randhir put his palm over the knob swiftly.

Is he with them in all this?

No but then why would he tell Aamayra to leave?

Sanyukt was taking short breaths now.

"I didn't hurt your girlfriend if that's why you want to interrogate me?" Sanyukta stated.

He didn't say anything just stand there and watch her keenly.

Sanyukta licked her lips and Randhir eyes fall on her lips and stayed there.

If she can't get out of here, then she better stay at different corner then him.

With that idea in mind, she turned around. But a gentle grasp around her wrist hold her back.

Jesus fucking Christ....

She knew it will be a cold experience if they ever touched but the waves after waves of cold sensation melted something inside her.

She turned around with a little gulp.

"What are you doing?" Sanyukta was breathless.

Randhir look down at her hand keenly before meeting his other palm with hers. Within seconds their hands joined and fingers entwined.

Then he look up in her eyes with questioning eyes.

Sanyukta couldn't even gulp anymore because of the intensity of his gaze but his question hit her like a wave.

"Did his fingers fit better than mine?"

Thank you so much
Please vote and comment.