Chapter 11: Date with Maya

(A/N): So I have decided that I will be adding all four of the girls I mentioned in the previous chapter. For anyone who doesn't remember or didn't see it I will be adding: Night Gaunt, Hellhound, Banshee, and Girtablilu not necessary in that order. Thank you to everyone who commented, you are awesome. I did also get requests for other girls which is great remember you can always comment on other girls you would like to see in the story. I might not use all of them in this story, but maybe in a different one. The dates with the girls will be an arc so like 3 more chapters spent on it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been a week since Easter and Ms. Smith informed me that for publicity reasons I should take the girls on public dates. I love the girls and like taking them on dates, but I just don't like the idea of having reporters asking us questions and taking our photos. The whole thing was to get more people on board with the idea of interspecies relations including dating, marriage, and raising children. The first girl to reserve me for a date was Maya. That is why I was putting on a suit. I am taking her to a nice restaurant down by the water then taking her on a sunset cruise. Ms. Smith has arranged for some reporters to meet with us to ask questions and take some pictures. I was currently trying to tie my tie, but was having trouble. I heard a knock on the door.

(Y/N): Come in.

Maya appeared in the doorway wearing a very sexy black dress. She walked into the room and over to me.

Maya: Having trouble sweetie?

(Y/N): A little.

Maya: Don't be so nervous everything will be fine. What's the worst that can happen?

She said as she finished tying my tie.

(Y/N): I don't know. I just worry.

She gave me a kiss.

Maya: Come on let's head downstairs Ms. Smith is waiting.

We went downstairs to where the rest of the girls were sitting with Ms. Smith.