100k special

Thank you @Klee_The_Homo @DatKleene and @BLAKYU for the ideas! :)

Disclaimer this isn't a romantic one shot!

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

Summer vacation had just begun and you were excited to spend some more time relaxing with the brothers and others in Purgatory hall. It had been a while since you've had proper time to get together with them, so as soon as you knew everyone was free you jumped on the chance to hang out with them.

And lucky for you, there was a summer festival currently going on in town. You skipped excitedly to the common room, where everyone was just casually lying around.

"Hey, can I talk to you guys for a second?" You asked.

"Sure! Why don't you sit next to me, darling? I'll listen to whatever you need to say." Asmo cooed as he patted the empty spot next to him on the couch.

"Oi! Don't try and be all flirty with Y/n!" Mammon barked.

"Will you two just shut up and let Y/n speak?" Satan rolled his eyes.

"Is there something wrong, Y/n?" Lucifer asked as he put down his paper for a second.

"No there's nothing wrong! I was just wondering if we can go to the summer festival in town. Y'know, all together like last time! Uh...except we're not working to pay off Mammon's debts." You said.

"Hey, I said I was sorry!" Mammon huffed.

"Look, we know you aren't. You did it again a week after, stupid." Levi said, not even looking up from his game.

"I'm not stupid, ya otaku!" Mammon jabbed.

"Well, you can't spell stupid without 'U' right?" Belphie snickered.

"Oh yeah?! You can't spell it without 'I' either! ...wait-" Before Mammon can correct himself, Lucifer rolled up his paper and smacked him with it.

"Will you all knock it off?" Lucifer scolded. Mammon made a face and slumped down on his chair, mumbling something about how they all owe him a favor or something like that.

"Anyways...I just think it would be fun! Even if it's just for an hour or two, it would be a good way to start the summer!" You said.

"Hm...I don't see a problem with that. I'll go with you." Satan said.

"I'd love to go! I need to update my devilgram anyways and this is a perfect opportunity!" Asmo cheered.

"I'm comin' too! Someone needs to make sure you guys aren't doing anything weird!" Mammon shot up.

"And what makes you think you don't need to be watched either?" Levi scoffed.

"I'll go too. The food there was tasty." Beel said as he smiled at the thought.

"Well, I guess we're all going, huh?" Belphie yawned.

"I suppose so...well then it's settled. We'll go in an hour." Lucifer said.

You all got up and went to go get ready. While preparing for it, you texted the boys at purgatory hall to see if they were willing to tag along. You even asked Barbatos and Diavolo if they could come for a while if they weren't too busy of course. You were quite excited to hang out with all of them.

You helped everyone fix their yukatas and you were all on your way, talking about what you wanted to do first. As you came closer, the smell of barbecue filled the air. Beel started drooling.