Chapter 16

I woke up and Josh wasn't there, so I just sat in bed. I still had my bag tangled with my arm, so I took out my laptop and logged on to Twitter. I saw that the guys had repeatedly taken pictures of me while I was asleep and added captions or stated stuff.

I replied to most of them, saying that I wasn't tired anymore so wait until they all fall asleep, and I saw a bunch of people replied to me. They all said they really wanted pictures of the boys asleep. 

I checked the time on my phone. I'd get some pictures for them tonight. I added one last tweet, saying I could probably get pictures of Matt, Mike, and Ian, but Josh was the hardest because of his insomnia.

Josh came back in the room with a bag of chips. 

"Morning sleepy head." he laughed.

"Morning." I said, fake yawning. "I'm not tired anymore. What do you want to do today?" 

"I dunno. Watch horror movies all afternoon?" he offered.

"We always do that." I said. 

"Post more videos of you singing on Youtube?" he asked. I knew he wanted me too.

"Maybe." I said. He smiled.

"When are we going to the beach with your friends?" he asked. I checked my phone.

"Today's Saturday soo...... Tuesday. They're all off on Spring Break so we decided to go to the beach." I said.

"Interesting. I can't wait to see if all your friends are as weird as you." he said. I smirked.

"Just admit it, you're only going because you want to see hot girls in bikini's." I said. He laughed. 

"There's one I'm excited for." he chuckled. I blushed.

"You're too good at wooing me." I said.

"I know." he laughed. "So when are you gonna tell Matt?" 

"Better late than never." I said. He smiled and ruffled my hair. 

So for two days the guys did their work, going to the recording studio and doing a few concerts. I got the pictures of Matt, Mike and Ian asleep, and the fans were probably having a conniption.

Finally on Monday night I shook Josh awake.

"I just realized we haven't packed or even told Matt about the beach yet." I said. He did an 'oh' face, then went over to his closet.

He threw a few things in, like swim trunks and some t-shirts. I went downstairs and found that Matt was still awake.

"Matty, I have a question. Since you're supposed to be my legal guardian here..." I said.

His eyebrows raised, "What do you need?" he asked.

"Jaime and Sarah asked me to go to the beach tomorrow." I said. 

"Jaime?" he said, recalling his ex-girlfriend. "How is she? Is she still dating that dude... um... Devon?" 

"She's fine. She and Devon broke up a while ago." I said.

He nodded. "I suppose you could go. Did you ask mom and dad?" he asked.

I had called dad earlier when I first was asked if I wanted to go to the beach to tell him I was going. He loved the idea of me spending time with my friends while I live with the guys.

"Yes, I called our daddy." I said, stressing daddy to make him grin. Josh creeped around the corner. He stood next to me.

"So why is Josh in here then...?" Matt asked, looking up from his phone.