Chapter 89

A/n for those of you wondering in the last chapter the gods and goddesses all that information I learned in a Greek and Roman mythology class I've been taking for 3 years :) also the red threads of fate can vary depending on who you ask but it's always a red thread connecting soul mates whether it's by their pinky's or their thumbs, some mythology's even say ankles.

I'm his goddess.

I woke up the next morning now laying on technos chest. The slow rise and fall of his chest just sitting listening to his heart beat before he slowly started to move his hands on my back waking up.

"Morning" I said. A smile slowly grew on technos face as he opened his eyes to look at me. "Morning baby" I smiled nuzzling my face into his chest.

We sat for a minute before techno spoke. "I think we should finish moving your stuff into my house today, then you can give your one month notice and move in when we get back from our trip."

I smiled and nodded "okay we can move everything other than some clothes and essentials" techno nodded with a smile.

We got up and ready for the day before playing some music as we packed my shit. (Play put your head on my shoulder by Paul Anka)

Me and techno started by cleaned up my apartment. As the song slowly started techno grabbed the broom and slowly started walking towards me giving me a weird look.

I laughed knowing exactly why he was about to do. He quickly grabbed my hand and held up the end of the broom as a microphone while singing along to the song.

I laughed while grabbing the broom just below his hand pulling it towards me to sing with him. We weren't quite yelling but we were being very loud.

After a second techno let go of the broom dropping it and pushing it to the side grabbing my hand and spinning me. I landed on his chest as he held me close lowering his voice still singing along to the music.

He looked directly into my eyes as he leaned in and gave me a slow kiss pushing deep into the kiss before abruptly letting me go so he could grab the broom back up again and start singing into it.

I laughed. He started very slowly walking around the kitchen doing a little dance as he walked. I decided to join him doing a little dance as we walked in circles around my house singing into the end of a broom. At one point techno decided to turn the broom side ways and start doing the little kicking dance.

I joined him put both my hands on his shoulders walking in circles kicking our knees out then our legs. Techno talked low under his breath. "1-2-3-4-1-2-3-4" he slowly counted as we walked and kicked.

As we rounded the island in my kitchen I accidentally kicked the counter stubbing my toe. I fell to the floor dramatically taking techno down with me.

We both laughed as we hit the floor. "Your such a fucking idiot y/n" techno said all I could do was laugh as he talked again. "We were doing so good and you had to go and kill us both" he said with a faint laugh.

I laughed along before saying "we probably looked like idiots techno" he laughed and nodded "probably but don't ruin my dreams"

"Yeah? And what would those dreams be?" He grabbed my hand helping me up as he spoke "dancing in the kitchen like idiots with the love of my life" I simply smiled and hugged techno as the song came to an end.

(Play just the two of us by Grover Washington)

As we calmed down from our little dance party techno started sweeping up the floor as I cleaned off the counters and wiping them down with a rag.

Techno started humming along to the new song playing as he swept in the living room. "You have so much fucking popcorn under your couch" techno said with a laugh.