Stuck

Running through the woods like in a horror movie is not fun. It's also not fun when you're tackled by a very heavy, very muscular man. Especially when said man is animal-like growling constantly, only stopping to inhale, pressing himself against you with absolutely no room in between, nuzzling into your neck, nearly killing anyone who comes within a thirty-foot radius, and especially when you've all been there for an hour.

"Alpha, please! We need to get home!"

His consistent growl was louder on this exhale.

At this point I had relaxed and was just annoyed.

Some whispering was heard in the background before a little weight was taken off me then slammed back on.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TRY TO TAKE ME AWAY FROM HER."

"Alpha..."

His voice was calm as he said, "Jay, when we get home, I want you in the dungeon hall. And if I don't see it reported, I'll kill you myself."

Silence. "Yes, Alpha."

This Alpha guy finally sat up and pulled me with him. My head span a little from the sudden verticalness, but the sturdiness of his grip kept me grounded. He stood and picked me up bridal-style, carrying me to the car. He sat us down like before, except this time, I could feel the anger rolling off of him along with the sound of the child's lock being activated. The door closed and I was held closer than ever before. The other men stepped in gingerly, and the car hesitantly started then began to drive again.

"Go to sleep," he whispered tenderly in my ear.

I glared up at him, "no."

His soft eyes turned hard at the word.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me."

He glared at me and kept quiet, holding me against his chest tighter.

The ride was silent until we arrived. One of the men opened our door and the Alpha guy carried me through the door of a mansion, down a hall, stopped, looked down at me, glared, then covered my eyes by shoving my head in his chest and continued walking.

I sighed. What a butt. Making sure I don't know my way out.

Eventually we arrived in a room and he let my head go. I glared at him and he glared back. He shut the door and locked it while holding me with one arm, all the while never leaving eye contact with me. It made me uncomfortable and I looked away. He did that weird growl and threw me on the bed.

My eyes went wide. RAPE.

My point was only proved when he began undressing. I scrambled off the other side of the bed. With the bed between us, he glared, again, and took his black shirt off. He tossed it at me. My eyes glanced down at his amazing body but met his gaze once again, giving nothing away. His glare was unchanged, though.

"Put the shirt on," he said, while taking his jeans off.

I didn't move.

His stance changed and he was fully facing me in only his black boxers. "Put it on or I'll put it on myself."

I glared at him for awhile. He took a step forward. "Okay, okay." He stopped. "Turn around."

He just stared at me.

"Turn around!"

"No. You do not hide from me."

"Turn. Around!"

He just glared for awhile before slowly turning. I watched him to make sure he wouldn't turn around mid-change.

"If you don't change into that shirt right now I'll come over there and do it myself."

I quickly pulled the shirt over my head, replacing the one I currently wore. He turned around and looked at my jeans. "Those. Off."

"I'm not going to get raped by you!"

He was across the room quicker than I could comprehend. "I will not rape you. Take off your jeans and get in the bed, or I'll make you."

Silence acted as a cushion before I finally did as I was told. I hesitantly crawled into the overly large, overly soft bed, and he followed me. The only light on was the lamp, and he turned it off.

Pitch black darkness filled the room. Great. I'm afraid of the dark.

A hand wrapped it's way around my waist and slammed me into his chest. He was pressed flush against my back as he nuzzled his face into my neck. I hated how I became relaxed automatically by his touch.

"Are you scared of the dark, babydoll?" His voice was low and husky and I internally shivered at the sound.

"N-no." I hated how weak I sounded.

He chuckled softly and held me tighter. "I'm right here."

I gulped and closed my eyes, them being no use in the darkness. I waited as he fell asleep, his breath hot and even on my neck.

I gently tugged at his wrist, too afraid to feel the intimacy of his hand. SO HEAVY. WHY MUST YOU HAVE SO MUCH MUSCLE?!

I got both hands involved in pushing it off and put a pillow in his arms when he reached out for me. He squeezed the life out of it. Well, if it had a life. I tiptoed to the door and twisted the handle. Locked. Oh yeah. I slowly, quietly, twisted the lock. The door opened without a creak, and I closed my eyes in relief. I took a tentative step.

"You should know when you're not around me, my senses are greatly heightened."

I turned slowly, my heart heavy and dread settled in me. There he was, his head cocked to the side, his body outlined in moonlight that seeped through the curtain's cracks.

He took a few steps forward, and I took a few steps back. He growled loudly. I winced, tears pooling in my eyes.

"Get back in the damn bed."