Sudden visit

It was a very busy day at the company Kim enterprises. All the workers were working on their new project. Kim Taehyung who was the CEO of the company was supervising all his fellow workers since he was a very good boss. Taehyung s father Mr.Kim was the chaiman of this company. Even though he is the chairman,he wasn't able to visit the company since he was suffering from a tumour. But he was never worried about his company since his son Taehyung was looking after everything regarding the business very well.
So in that morning, while taehyung was going through a board paper which was to be sent to the board of company directors, he received a call from chairman's secretary Mr. Jung

Secretary : Good morning sir. May i speak to Mr. CEO?

Taehyung : Good morning. Its the CEO speaking. To whom am i speaking to?

Secretary : Oh sir. Its me, the chairman's secretary speaking.

Taehyung : Yes. Tell me. what's the matter? Is father alright Mr.Jung?

Secretary : Yes sir. Chairman is quite alright. Sir, chairman is visiting the company in 2 hours. He asked me to inform you sir.

Taehyung : Okay. Thank you so much Mr.Jung for the information. I will make sure to get everything ready.

Secretary : Thank you sir.

The CEO,Taehyung was wondering why his father suddenly wanted to visit the company. Since he hardly visited Kim enterprises, Taehyung wanted to make everything perfect when the chairman was visiting the company. He took a call to his secretary Park Bogum and informed him that the chairman will be visiting the company soon and Taehyung did put on his coat and went to welcome the chairman🖤

*After 30 minutes*

...A car stops near the main entrance of Kim enterprises and chairman Mr.Kim gets down from the car ...

Taehyung : Good afternoon father. Its so nice to have a visit from you after a long time. Welcome back Mr. chairman
(He bows to his father)

Chairman: Ha Ha ha (laughs) Taehyung. You have developed our company so well. Look at the main entrance! Its quite eye catching. I m proud of you my son. Hope inside and your work is as impressive as this is.

Taehyung: Thank you so much for the praise father. Hope will be happy with our work. Lets head in father.

Everyone heads into the company. Since the chairman wanted to visit every part of the building, Taehyung and bogum takes Mr. Kim on a tour around the company building and finally they arrive to the CEO s office.

Taehyung: Father, wouldn't you like to visit chairman's office? Lets go there and talk instead of staying here

Chairman : No no Taehyung. I prefer staying here. The chairman's office is not where i belong anymore .

Taehyung is very surprised by what his father said since he was not expecting something like this from his father. Chairman was someone who never wanted to giveup on powerful positions.