15

Y/N's—Your POV

"Why did you make a group chat with everyone except Jungkook?" Taehyung follows alongside Namjoon as he walks around the diner, observing everyone.
"If you see anything suspicious happen between y/n and Jungkook, something supposedly romantic; type it in the group chat. We all have to keep an eye on them." Namjoon says. "This is some super spy shit." Taehyung replies.

"Hi, sorry, didn't mean to listen in on your conversation—." Jimin begins, now following beside Taehyung and Namjoon.
"You 100% meant to listen."
"You're right, I did. Someone please remind me why we have to stalk y/n and Jungkook? If they were to date, they would be two consenting adults." Jimin says.

"Jungkook is head chef and y/n is an employee. That legally goes against this company's policy. We signed a contract, meaning Jungkook could lose his job if information of them dating gets out." Namjoon explains.

"It could also be seen as manipulative or unfair, right?" Taehyung clarifies, Namjoon nods.

The three of them turn a corner, stopping immediately when they see you and Jungkook standing together at the coffee machine. You're laughing and exchanging friendly touches, a gentle pat of the arm, an accidental skim of the hand.

Namjoon gestures towards you and Jungkook, "For instance.."
"That's something we'd mention in the group chat?" Taehyung points, chuckling. Jimin chimes in, laughing, "I talk to everyone like that. Maybe y/n is touchy like me." he says.
"Even Jungkook slaps Hoseok's ass sometimes, an elbow rub is harmless." Taehyung says.

"We've all known each other since we were high school freshmen and grew a business together. An ass slap is normal." Namjoon says.
"I guess." Jimin sighs.
"And unlike you fruity bitches, Jungkook isn't attracted to men. Jungkook rarely even touched Nina, his fiancé, but he's clearly all over y/n."
"We're only bisexual, and Nina is a bitch. But whatever, you have a point." Taehyung crosses his arms.

You and Jungkook walk away from the coffee machine together, smiling until you see Jimin, Namjoon and Taehyung standing in front of you. Jungkook gives you a buddy-buddy fist bump on your arm, "Good talk, y/n." he says. "Yes. Enjoy your coffee, Mr.Jeon." you say. You smile at the three crossed-armed men as you walk past them.

Jungkook stops in front of his three best friends and co-managers. "How're your shifts going?" he asks.
"That's what we should be asking you." Namjoon says.
"Hey guys! Is there a meeting?" Hoseok walks up to the group of four.
"Our head chef here is flirting with an employee." Namjoon gestures to Jungkook.
"Am not!—"
"Oh, y/n? It's obvious, you're cute!" Hoseok beams.
"No, not cute! Unless Jungkook wants to lose his job." Namjoon says, making Jungkook's eyes widen. He quickly fakes a chuckle. "There's nothing going on between y/n and I! She just makes the best coffees so I make her do it for me." Jungkook says.

"I can't cook for a whole diner by myself!" Yoongi yells from the kitchen. All the men quickly scurry back to help.

JUNGKOOK:)
hey

ME
what's up

JUNGKOOK:)
why do you have your phone
on yourself during shift?

ME
i forgot to put it back in
my bag after i finished
my break😁

JUNGKOOK:)
i don't really care anyways