"Scratch" Muichiro X ObanaiSister! Reader

Requested by akaashisthigh
Sorry for just doing your request now ;-;
It took me a whole year to publish this OJDKSISJ SORRY
IT WAS IN MY DRAFTS FOR A LONG TIME,, I'M NOT SURE IF YOU ACTUALLY REMEMBER THIS, SORRY SIJSNSHSJX

Creative title, self.

Someone helped me with the editing, so yeah, thank you. Idk what their wattpad account is so I can't mention them

Ok so like Obanai's sister is like the only family Obanai has :((

Note: Both reader and Mui is gonna be 16-17 here. I originally made them 14 but thought that it would be too young SKSKSTFUE7G8

Backstory: Same as Obanai's tbh. But when Obanai escaped, he took his 5 year old little sister with him, who he has a good relationship with. He's really over protective of her, considering she's the only family member he has left that he loves so much and she loves him back as much.

The reader is Muichiro's tsugoku who just became a member of the Demon Slayer corps. After many convincing, Obanai finally letted her partcipate in the Final Selection. Which he had trained her very hard for just so she can pass and survive. The reason why the reader is Mui's tsugoku rather than Obanai's is because the reader wanted to make her own breathing style which falls in the same category as Mui's. So like air breathing? That's just breathing tho- Or like she's an airbender but with swords?

"I'm not letting you go." Obanai deadpanned. He wasn't letting his precious sister go on a mission without him around. Apparently, Muichiro and (Y/N) has received orders from Ubayashiki-sama and turns out that Obanai had a mission too that wasn't near where (Y/N)'s mission was. Meaning, Obanai wouldn't be able to monitor the two of them in their mission for Obanai had a seperate mission from them.

"Nii-san, I have to do this mission, it's my duty as a member of the Demon Slayer Corps." You retorted. You understand that he's saying that for your sake since you're the only family member he has left, but you've grown stronger by the years. You're not the hopeless little sister you were anymore.

"Besides, I have Tokito-san with me. I believe in his strength. So don't worry." You added. You picked Muichiro as your sensei not only because your breathing style falls in the same category as him but you acknowledge his strenght as the Mist Pillar.

"Fine. Just be careful." Obanai sighed as he gave up on trying to persuade you to stay. You're quite a stubborn one so he knew that he wouldn't be able to persuade you. At least he tried.

He puts a hand on Muichiro's shoulder as he leans to him to whisper to his ear, "If she comes back with even a single scratch on her, I'll kill you." He says in an intimidating manner with a piercing gaze.

Muichiro didn't seem fazed at the very least by Obanai's threat. Which you commended him for, only a few people can stand your brother's threats without being terrified. You then push Muichiro out of the door as you look back at your brother. "Yeah, yeah. Enough with the threats already, nii-san. We should get going now. Bye!" You said as you wave good-bye to your brother, who was still having that irritated look plastered in his face.

And so you go on your mission :DD

Ya'll fight le dudes and yeh yeh yeh can't write action scenes :'DD jk jk I'll try my best :'))

The two of you then go to the area you're supposed to go for your mission. The two of you inspect the area and ask the people about the demon sightings or at least anything suspicious. After all the interrogations and searching, the two of you then find where the demon is and confront it. The two then charged at the demon. You do your thing and Muichiro do his thing. You guys defeated the demon :DD Unfortunately, while fighting, the demon may or may not have gave you a wound in your arm. Concolence, Muichiro. We shall plan your funeral.

You guys head back to Muichiro's estate, after a few days since the place you went to was quite far from Muichiro's Estate.

"Tokito-san, please don't tell nii-san about what happened today. I don't want to worry him." You asked of your superior. Which he only hums in agreement as he heads out in a different room and returns with a first aid kit in hand.

As he carefully treats your wound, you can't help but stare as his features and be mesmerized by it. Who wouldn't be? That ki- sorry, man, is beautiful. You stare at him for awhile, which is totally not creepy :)) He notices you staring and he faces you. You blush in embarrasment and immediately averted your eyes away from him. He stares at you for awhile and puts his hand into your chin and moves it to make you face him as both of your faces went closer to each other.

As the distance between the two of you closes, the door of the room that you two were in, opens in a swift and rough manner. You immediately pulled away and turned to look to the person who interrupted your moment. To your disamay, it was your older brother. As soon as you knew who it was, you started saying your condolences to Muichiro.

"(Y/N)!" Obanai exclaimed as he hurriedly runs up to you. A worried expression is visible on his face.

"Niisan!" You exclaimed back as you try to stand up to greet your brother with a hug, but was stopped by Obanai.

Obanai notices your bandaged arm and looks at you. Knowing what that look means, you started explaining.

"It's just a cut, no big deal." Is what you said, but Obanai is not taking all that. Obanai immediately glares at Muichiro, he glares at him, hard. You immediately start trying to stop your brother from brutally murdering Muichiro. You had a worried look on your face and Muichiro, well he doesn't really care. Ah, just another day in the Demon Slayer Corps.

Extra!

Obanai finally left and you and Muichiro are now all alone.

The tension between the two of you was now awkward, considering that tension between the two of you before your brother suddenly barged in.

You try your best to not make eye contact, since that'll make things more awkward. Muichiro then warps his arms around you, which made you look at him in surprise.

"Let's pick up where we left off, shall we?"

Sorry for not updating, writer's block and school go brrr. I have another request ready, I'll just rewrite it and edit it and stuff. WAIT MY LAST UPDATE WAS OCTOBER, 2020??? OH CRAP SORRY YA'LL STILL THERE?? SORRY,,