72. future

Y/N Pov.:

"Who's idea was it to go on a walk again ?" Tuwain asked.

"Z's." Haz said.

"You can't be mad at me. I just wanted a cute sunset walk on the beach with my boyfriend and friends." she said and we all laughed.

"Do you wanna make your relationship public?" Sam asked.

"No but also yes." Z said.

"We don't say it but we don't wanna act different in the public." Haz said.

"Okay cute. But could we maybe go back ? I can't walk anymore." Harry said.

"Yeah let's go back. When we be back, it will already be dark." Tom said.

"Awww is little T scared of the dark ?" Tuwain joked.

"No, i just can't wait to lay down in bed." he said. He came closer to my ear. "Will you be by my side again ?"

"If i can ?" i asked.

"Anytime." he said.

"Than yes." we all walked back home. 20 minutes later we walked up the stairs to our garden.

"Do we do dinner ?" Haz asked.

"I don't need it." Sam said.

"Same here." Tuwain said. We then all agreed that we aren't hungry and got ready for bed. We're like old grandparents that go early to bed. But nobody is sleeping until 11 pm. Haz and Z are talking or doing other things, Sam is calling his girlfriend, Harry is editing pictures and Tuwain i playing video games.

I went in my room to get ready for bed, before i walked over to Toms room. I knocked at the door. "Come in." he said.

I walked in and he laid on his bed just in shorts. "Hello, darling." he stood up and walked to me. "I missed you." he put his hands on my waist.

"I was gone for 15 minutes." i laughed and put my arms around his neck.

"Too long." he said and kissed me.

"What a shame." i said and walked over to the bed and laid down. He followed my lead. Except to go on his side of the bed, he walked over to me. "What are you doing ?" He didn't replied. He just laid down between my legs, with his back on my chest and took on of my hands in his.

"You're now my personal pillow." he said and rubbed circles over my hand.

"Oh is that so ?" i asked and he hummed in agreement. "Lovely" i said and went with my other hand through his hair.

"I can't understand the blackhole." he suddenly said and played with my fingers.

"What ?" i chuckled slightly.

"Yeah, i mean it's confusing. When you would fly around the blackhole, would it be 3 dimensional or 2 dimensional? And if it is only 2d than what if it's a portal ?" he said.

"Where does this thought came from ?" i laughed.

"It's always in my head, darling." he laughed with me, still playing with my fingers.

"Okay. Well i can't give you an answer to that, because i know nothing about the blackhole. But i love your thoughts." i said and played with his curls.

"Okay." he said simply. He put our hands together and looked at the size difference. "I like your nails."

"Well thank you." i chuckled at his silliness.

"They are perfect when you go through my hair or over my back or arms. I love that feeling." he said.

"You're such a child." i chuckled and went with my nails through his hair. Then it was silent for a minute.

"Did you ever thought about your or our future ?" he asked suddenly. Not gonna lie but it surprised me that he asked that right now.

"What do you mean with that ?" i asked.

"You know, the basics. Moving together, kids, marriage. Things like that." he said still playing with my hand.

"Sometimes yeah." i said.

"What do you want in your future ?" he asked.

"A family. Kids, a heathy marriage and my job." i said. "You ?"

"Same. I wanna live with my family in a house and want to have kids ran around." i chuckled. "Can you see your future with me ?"

"Yeah." i said quiet. "You ?"

"Absolutely. I can see how little mini you's and me's are running around the house." he said.

"That would be cute, right ?" he hummed in agreement.

"You know, one day i will ask you to move together with me. And one day i'm going to put a ring on this finger." he kissed my ringfinger. "And one day i wanna put a little baby inside of you. And then one day one more and more."

"And i can't wait for these days." i said. He turned around so that our chests now laying together.

"You mean that ? Because i wasn't sure if i should talk to you about it, because we take everything slow and maybe you would feel uncomfortable with me talking about future. But i just want to make sure that you feel the same way as i feel and-" he spoke very fast so i just kissed him to shut him up.

"Why are you so nervous, Holland ?" i chuckled.

"Because it's you. The hopefully wife, mom of my kids, grandma from my grandkids, the partner of my future. I don't want to mess things up." he said.

"You will never mess things up." i played again with his hair. "I know we take things slow and also very slow. But after i spent like the last year completely with you and then this nearly 4 month relationship. I feel like i can trust you. I wanna have a future with you because i can't imagine to be without you anymore."

"You really mean that ? So i didn't push you to anything ?" he asked hopefully.

"You could never push me to anything i didn't want. I love you Tom, and you are probably the best things that ever happened to me. Ask my dad, he said the same." i chuckled at the end.

"I love you, Y/N. So so much." he said and kissed me. We pulled a little away so that our lips were still slightly touching.

"I love you too." i whispered.

"Can we take it to the next step ?" he whispered.

"You mean you wanna fuck me ?" i chuckled.

"Maybe." he smiled.

"Than yes, let's take the next step." i said and we kissed passionately.