40. Our Love

Ema: Tharn...Tharn for heavenly sake can you please open the door and let type out...Kao wanted to meet his mother as well as his asshole father....

Type: please let's go out I wanted to see Kao...

Tharn: No stay here with me like this ....let me feel you more... I missed you type ....

Type: Tharn it's been 3 days you didn't let me go out ...you ask my mom to put the food tray outside coz you don't want to leave me...Shia, you have become so shameless....how I will show my face to my mom..

Tharn: yes I am shameless let me believe you are with me and you agreed to get married...

Type: I was not agreed ....you forcefully made me agree on it ...you said you will not let me out of this room if I didn't drop the idea of going to another country for studies....and then I have to get agree on getting married and studying here only...

Tharn: so you don't want to get married...

Type: No not at all...type teased tharn...aahh tharn no not again, please...

Tharn gets on top of Type and started kissing Type's bare chest....when they heard Ema knocking again and Tharn said ignore her let's do what we were doing..tharn didn't let type out for four days they both were naked and making love to each other no wonder how many times....

After 4th day Type has to threaten Tharn to let him out...else he would not let tharn touch him for at least 3 months...and Tharn got scared....

Everyone teased tharn and type for being inside ...now every night Tharn and type sleep together... sometimes Kao also joined them...

After 9 months....

Type: Tharn please help me to get up... Type's stomach becomes too big and the doctor said they are having triplets....Tharn took very good care of Type and type cursed Tharn in his whole pregnancy coz from 5th month Type started facing issue in moving...he always feels tired..in 9 month Type's tummy looks so giant...and he got irritated...

Tharn: Type I am going to office...if you need something ask Shaun he will give you...

Type: Tharn was about to leave when type said Shaun come to my room I want to have sex...Shaun and Tharn looked at Type in disbelief....

Tharn: Shaun stop drooling and go clean the car....he turned to type and said baby why you say such things...

Type: then why are you leaving me...tell me I look ugly that's why you are going to get it from outside.. that's why you are dying to go to the office ...type sob..

Tharn: baby from your 6 months I hardly go to the office I have shifted all my office to my home ....but this is a bit urgent...

Type: Urgent than me??

Tharn: what you want??

Type: Make love to me I am feeling horny...

Tharn: okay come ...tharn and type tried every position but due to big stomach type is not comfortable in any position...tharn somehow fuck him in one position where type is lying on the side and Tharn is screwing him from back...

Type: Aahhh Tharn do it fast please....aaahh yes like this aaah baby....aaahhhhhh baby....fuckkk...

Tharn: Type shh Kao is in the house stop being so loud...oh shit did you just peed here...

Type: aaahhh it's paining....no my water broke....

Tharn: water broke??

Type: Tharn please take me to the hospital the babies are coming...

Tharn took Type to the hospital....and after a long operation, two 2 girls and one boy came....

Everyone congratulated Tharn and type...and Type announced ... I and Tharn have decided to give one of our princesses to Ema officially...though Kao is aware who his mother is ...so this little baby will always be called as Ema's baby....

Ema: Thanks Type....Can I see Kao too??

Type: you can see every kid Ema but officially this will be your ...tharn make the adoption papers and prepare for the wedding...

Tharn: Wedding?? But you said you dont want to get married now.,.

Type: yes but someone is dying to get married ....Type looks at Ema...Ema and Tin(Tharn's employee) like each other but Ema was not ready to leave Kao but I guess now she won't refuse....

Ema: Smiled....hmm....

Soon the marriage of Tharn Type and Ema Tin happened...

And one princess of Type went with Ema and her husband...

Now every Sunday Type Tharn Kao, Kia, Pete, and Niomi meet...either at Tharn's place or at Ema's place...Type play with Niomi and Ema play with Kao...

Everyone is happy in their life...Nigel is also happy coz she called her rest of the family here and leave that place that believes in such superstitions....

After 5 years....

Type works in Tharn company as a partner..and Type helped his family with his money...Tharn sometimes stays at home so that the mother of his babies can earn his name in the corporate world...

Type: ahhh baby please be gentle ....aaahhhh

Tharn: No I won't be gentle anymore now you don't give me much Time I am really upset with you....

Type: aaahhhh tharn I am cumming....aaahhhhhh.....

Tharn: released his cums inside type....

Type: why did you do that....oh I am not taking my contraceptive pills....please use condoms next time..

Tharn: No ....nothing will happen baby...this is the first time ...I won't do it again I promise....

After 3 week...

Doctor: congratulations Mr. Miami you are going to be the mother of Tharn's baby soon...

Type: he looked at Tharn ...nothing will happen really.....

And like this now Type is a mother of 6 babies including Niomi...they again got twins...

And they lived happily ever after....

Author's Note

Hello, friends, this story ends now hope you like this book ...maybe I am going to take a break but I will miss you all so much....but before that stay tuned to my other story In love with my secretary 3 which is also going to be end soon...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.