열둘

✨

"Seungminnie~"

Ten called out, an excited smile on his face as he studied the baking book he just found in one of Hyunjin's cupboards.

"Hm?"

The little puppy boy looked up from the couch, his big eyes sparkling in wonder.

"Do you want to bake some cookies?
For Hyunjin?
I bet he'll be very happy to eat some homemade ones!"

"Yes! Yes! Cookies!"

And with that Seungmin tried to
stand up as fast as possible,
happily waddling over to the kitchen with his tail wagging in excitement.

"Okay let's go,
do you want to measure the flour and melt the butter while I go get the chocolate chips from the basement?"

The puppy boy nodded excitedly,
his ears flapping cutely.

While Ten went downstairs to do his task, Seungmin gathered everything he needed to start.

Well, he tried.

The scale was in one of the top cupboards and the brunette had already a hard time to even reach that height.

He stood on tippy toes,
reaching as far as he could but his baby bump was making him keep a safe distance from the wanted object since it was already pressing against the counter.

Pouting sadly, he tried his best and stretched even more but the harsh kick against his belly button made him groan.

"Okay puppy,
we'll let Ten get the scale.
I'm sorry."

Giving his baby a few gentle pats,
he took out a small bowl afterwards and cutted a piece of butter.

He put it in the bowl and placed everything in the microwave.

But that was practically it.

Hyunjin had a weird microwave and Seungmin didn't know how to use it,
he didn't want to do something wrong.

Who knows, maybe that thing will explode if he pressed a wrong button.

"Seungminnie?
Is something wrong?"

Ten's voice pulled him out of his thoughts and he turned towards the small ravenette, the pout still on his face.

"I don't know how to use the microwave.
And I can't reach the scale."

"Oh sweetie, that's alright.
I'll show you how to use the microwave first and after that I'll get the scale, it's really unreachable.
Only Hyunjin can get it without a problem"

the boy chuckled,
making Seungmin smile and nod.

Ten did what he said and within minutes the butter was melted and the brunette had already measured the right amount of flour following the recipe.

Pouring the flour into a big bowl,
he did the same with the sugar and the baking powder while Ten cracked the eggs.

Once they had put everything into the bowl, the ravenette mixed it well while Seungmin happily watched the countdown until the oven was heated to the right temperature.

Ten could only coo,
it was just too precious how the younger quietly counted the numbers as he hopped slightly, his fluffy puppy tail wagging happily.

"Okay, let's form the dough into some cookies, after that we can put them in the oven."

To say that the brunette had the time of his life forming small dough balls was actually an understatement.

The house was filled with squeals from the little puppy boy,
Ten actually had to shush him else the neighbors would complain.

And it hurt him to do that because who was he to stop the pure boy from having fun?

Once the cookies were in the oven,
Seungmin sat down in front of it to watch the treats bake while the ravenette disappeared to do his other tasks.

The warmth radiating from the kitchen appliance and the long process made the boy sleepy again until he curled up in front of the oven,
his tail wrapped close to his body as he dozed off, slowly falling into a deep slumber.

Soft purrs escaped him as someone ran their fingers through his brown locks, waking him up from his nap again.

The smell of cookies filled his nose and he yawned cutely as he blinked his eyes open.

"Good morning little pup~"

His droopy eyes met Hyunjin's warm gaze, the older smiling down at him with such a fond expression.

"Why are you sleeping here?
It's not good for your back Minnie."

"I was watching the cookies and.."

Another cute yawn escaped him,

"it was so warm and cozy and then I suddenly got so tired."

"Aww sweetheart,
you're so precious."

Hyunjin helped the younger up and Seungmin immediately nuzzled his face in the blonde's chest,
his small arms wrapped around the other's waist.

"I missed you"

the younger pouted,
pressing himself more against Hyunjin.

"I missed you too Minnie.
But you know what?"

"What?"

Chuckling softly at how curious the smaller looked up with big sparkling puppy eyes, the blonde couldn't help but press a soft kiss on the younger's forehead.

"I found a doctor who'd examine you.
His lover is a hybrid too so he's definitely friendly.
He's friends with my friend I told you about."

"But you'll come with me, right?"

"Of course angel, always.
I'm not leaving you alone."

I feel like this will be a 50 chapter story because
1. The chapters are really short and contentless
2. NOTHING HAPPENED SO FAR
3. I love writing about cuddly Seungjin uwu

« 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 »