»» Prologue ««

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑

He and her; battled the storms, travelled through the void, broke the codes, stared at the flesh. I repeat 'him and her'.

┕━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙

The world is cruel. What's crueller? Those people who love cruelty!
Two completely different humans, be it their different brains or their accent, meet at a place where malicious people celebrate.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

IF YOU ARE INTO THRILLER, ADVENTURE, HUMOURISTIC SARCASM, SOME DEEP EMOTIONAL STUFFS, READ ON.

The chapters will be small, mostly because I like it that way.
Writing inspiration from Mark Zusak's "The book thief"

You will find my thoughts other than the character's in between the novels.

⎯⎯ ୨ Dedication ୧ ⎯⎯

To all those who loathe entering adulthood

Disclaimer:
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Pure imagination

"Authenticity is magnetic."
No stealing, make your own.

©2021 Gloria Edassery

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I'm new here, still learning pieces of stuff. Call me noob lol
I read classics a lot so if you find some old-school shit you know why!
Hope you all stay insane!!
I would appreciate your support with love and corrections.
‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Before you start with the books, I have the honours of mentioning my dearest supporters who made this book a success. sharmee_m matthewchimneysweeps EternalSu _natoceanx anu_chan_  Skeemens  crescendo_sbrighteverafters navyaauthor sassy_nerd GeorginiaNelson
And many others (these are the names that I remember now) you guys armed with support and backed me with love!
Thank you for everything!