Chapter 17A

Kai's POV

TAEHYUN WAKE ME. The mattress where we are all sleeping began shaking because of him. It became a way for him to wake us up. At first, the girls thought there was an earthquake because of it.

We slept again at their house. We finished our rehearsal almost one in the morning. We all thought would rehearse quickly since we have all experienced being a band. Yesterday, we knew how different our bands were.

I sat up and raised my hand to stretch. I turned to my left and saw that Yuna is still sleeping soundly. She is the only one asleep among us and even though there was an "earthquake" that happened earlier, it didn't affect her.

I tapped her shoulders lightly as I try waking her up. "Yuna ..."

She still didn't respond. I leaned closer to her and kissed her forehead. Slowly her eyes opened. I smiled to welcome her.

"So it's not my earthquake that will wake Yuna up. It should be a kiss." I heard Taehyun teased her, he is eating a sandwich that Yeji probably made.

Yuna glared at his teasing comment. When she turned to me, her expression changed. From a grumpy look to a sweet and innocent look.

We went to the dining table and ate a sandwich made by Yeji.

"I'll go to my bedroom to prepare." She said goodbye to me.

I nodded. "I'll also do the same thing."

That's what the two of us did. I immediately went to the bathroom on the first floor and did my morning routine. After that, I wore a brown plaid suit, and underneath it is a white turtle neck top. I'm also wearing brown plaid pants that match my suit and black leather shoes.

I went out of the bathroom and went straight to the living room where I saw that they were ready but Lia, Ryujin, and Yuna is nowhere to be found.

"I made some sandwiches. Did you eat already?" Yeji pointed to the dining table where the sandwiches she had made were.

"Yeah. Yuna and I ate together earlier."

She nodded before turning her attention back to what they were talking about. I just distracted myself by checking my social media accounts.

When I opened my Instagram I saw Ryujin's post where she was with Lia and Yuna. Ryujin was in the front holding the camera, behind her is Lia who posed a V sign, and Yuna who was sitting in the chair.

Beomgyu looked at my phone and saw that. I let him take it because I'm sure he was fascinated by Ryujin's beauty.

"That's why they're taking a while to prepare." I saw that Taehyun, Chaeryeong, Soobin, Yeonjun, and Yeji were also staring at my cellphone held by Beomgyu.

We heard a noise on the second floor and saw the three coming down. My jaw dropped when I saw Yuna. She's wearing a crop top black turtle neck, above it is a yellow checkered jacket and skirt. Her hair is in a waterfall braid style.

I came back to reality when Soobin whispered to me. "Close your mouth or else a fly might enter your mouth."

I hit his arm. He just laughed before going to his girlfriend.

We stayed at home for a few more minutes before we decided to leave. As usual, we're inside Soobin's car. In less than ten minutes we arrived at the venue where my cousin was getting married.

There were too many people inside when we entered. There are several media outlets as well. From what I know, media outlets cannot enter inside so many are just waiting outside. It's not that crazy yet so I think Hoseok Hyung and his groupmates aren't here yet.

We first entered the room reserved for my cousin's wedding to place the instruments we will use later. After the ceremony of my cousin's wedding, we will play and then the surprise prepared by my cousin's fiancé follows.

We ten went to the room where my cousin was.

I introduced my friends to her. "Jiwoo Noona, these are my friends. Kai, Taehyun, Chaeryeong, Ryujin, Beomgyu, Soobin, Lia, Yeji, Yeonjun ..." I stopped. "... and Yuna.

They greeted her congratulations. We took some pictures with the bride. Before we handed an envelope containing money to the entrance. We went back inside and I excuse myself from them to check my siblings.

I saw my aunt and uncle, who are the bride's parents, as well as the groom's parents. I greeted them as well as the groom's parents.

"You just arrived Kai? Have you been to Jiwoo yet?" Mom asked me.

I shook my head. "We arrived not long ago, Mom. We just went to Jiwoo Noona."

She nodded before going to my siblings.

"Wonyoung!" Bahiyyih shouted.

I turned and saw Wonyoung. She smiled as she saw us. She immediately walked over to our table and hugged my sister Bahiyyih.

We talked for a few minutes before I said goodbye that I was going to be with friends.

When I arrived at our table I sat in the chair between Yeonjun and Yuna. I was going to talk to Yuna but I noticed that she seemed annoyed at me.

I turned to my left to ask, "Yeonjun, is your cousin mad at me?"

"She ranted earlier. Ryujin and the girls help her calm down." She whispered to me.

I turned back to Yuna.

"Let's talk." I didn't wait for Yuna to respond, I immediately grabbed her hand and dragged her out.

"Let go of me!" She shouted.

I didn't listen to her. I let go of her hand when we got to the part where no one was.

"Why did you bring me here? Why not just go there with the woman you were with earlier?"

I closed my eyes. She's jealous.

"I told you Wonyoung and I are just friends. Is it bad to talk to my friend, Yuna?"

She remained silent.

"She's a guest at my cousin's wedding and also a friend of mine. It will be rude if I don't talk to her when she didn't do anything wrong."

Yuna just rolled her eyes. She was about to walk out when she suddenly saw Wonyoung standing there.

She awkwardly smiled. "I'm sorry to interrupt your conversation. I just want to say goodbye to Kai."

Yuna was supposed to leave but I stopped her. She threw death stares at me.

"I'm going now. I also said goodbye to Jiwoo Unnie. I'm leaving for Paris." I smiled at her. She told me they were leaving a few days ago. "So, I'll go ahead. My boyfriend is waiting outside."

She then left. I looked at Yuna and saw her jaw drop at what she found out.

"Never try walking out from me again because just like what I did earlier, I won't let you go."