Chapter 31

Thank you for your lovely votes and comments on the previous chapter❤️

Sonal's POV:

"Sona...I am yours...only yours" his eyes kept ranting the words to me while she was dragging him out of our room.

Though he was trying to assure me...my heart was not ready to pacify. The fact that she loves Arjun felt like someone penetrating thousands of needles into my body.

"Remember what he said....whatever I am doing it's just an act of humanity...no need to get jealous Sona...she is a patient after all" my subconscious mind tried to explain.

"Yes I am jealous...because he is mine..and I am not at all ready to share  an ounce of him with anyone else...he is mine and only mine...and will be mine" I burst out

I rushed to the washroom and splashed water on my face. Glancing at the mirror I took a deep breath and explained myself

"Sona...remember she is a patient and needs to be handled very carefully...and as Arjun said...our future should not be based on the wound of others...so relax... everything will be fine...you have your Angry Bird with you...just trust him"

************************************

I came back to the kitchen to divert my thoughts and also to look after the breakfast arrangement...as we have a patient with us...she needs a healthy diet.

But why did she drag him out of the room?? Will she drag him out of my life too?? The question again attacked me making me even more restless. I shook my head vigorously to get rid of those stupid thoughts and began making tea for him.

************************************

Author's POV: (In the guestroom)

Arjun loosened his hand from Deepali's hold and asked

"Deepali...why did you drag me here??"

"You left me alone in this room...I was scared"  and she hugged him tightly.

Arjun's muscles stiffened. He didn't even think of reciprocating the hug... every ounce of his body belonged only to his Sona.

She tightened her hold on him by trying to dig her nails at his back. He felt disgusted at her touch but  He closed his eyes and clenched his fist for a moment and thought about the poor girl suffering from depression. He felt helpless thinking that he was responsible for her condition. Opening his eyes he pushed her away and took a step back standing at a safe distance from her.

"No need to get scared...there are many people in the house...My wife is a Doctor..she will take good care of you....she is the sweetest...you will definitely love her company...be comfortable" he said

The word MY WIFE felt like someone pouring acid into her ears...she hated Sona. She wanted to call herself the wife of Arjun...but Arjun allowed someone else...so someone else was now the rival to her.

Everything is fair in love and war....but here it was a war for love...she was ready to cross any limit in this war....the war for her love Arjun.

************************************

Sonal's POV:

I instructed Amma and Madhavi Didi about her diet. I asked them to offer her fruits and juice often. And engaged myself in preparing tea and breakfast.

"Bhabhi" I heard Aarav yelling from behind

I swirled and found Aarav standing with his red bloodshot eyes and his hands crossed at his chest..anger was fuming in his eyes.  For the first time, I saw this new side of my bachcha and got scared.