Part 32

Mahira was sleeping outside in the sitting area on the couch, she was not ready to go and use the private room. 

Zaid was sitting on a chair near princess and Asad was sleeping on the single bed near the window. As Zaid was sitting so Asad could lie down comfortably. Saad along with Yusuf took private room no 1 to rest. 

Zaid has intertwined his and princess fingers with him and kept his head on her bed. It was around 7.00 or 7.30 am when Zaid felt the grip getting tight of his fingers. He quickly stood up and saw Zarin moving a little. 

She was trying to open her eyes but was failing as if they were glued. Zaid saw Mahira and Asad both sleeping so he did not want to wake up them. He slowly moves his other free hand on her head so that she could relax and sleep again. 

But she slowly whisper in her sleep.. p..pa..pani. (water) 

Zaid removed his intertwine fingers and fill a glass of water for her. He adjusts her bed with the remote to sitting position so that he can make her drink water. 

Zarin was struggling to open her eyes and finally she slowly open her eyes and closes them again as she could not adjust to the brightness, she again slowly open her eyes and look at her surroundings and then saw Zaid standing there. Seeing Zaid she panic and started saying, 

Zarin: please... muje... jane ...do, please ...muje... chod... do. (please leave me and let me go) 

She was crying in front of him. 

Asad quickly got up hearing her voice Asad stood near Zaid and Zarin panic more she wanted to go behind but could not move an inch. As her body was not supporting her. 

Zarin: Ple..ase...please... muje... jane... do.. Please.. (Please let me go)

She started begging in front of them. 

This was like a stab to both Asad and Zaid. They could only image what she might have gone through. 

Zaid try to bring water in front of her but she turns her head. Asad came forward and she panics more. 

Asad: Princess listen to us. You are safe. 

Hearing the word princess she recalls Mahira. She winch in pain..ahh.. but then somehow joint her hands and pleaded.. 

Zarin: please... muje... meri... aapi ke ...pass... jane do. (Please let me go to my sister) 

And started yelling in between her sob and pain. 

Zarin: Aa..pi... aapi... aap... ka...ha..kaha... ho.. please aapi. (sister where are you)

Hearing her yelled Mahira quickly got up from her sleep and ran towards her princess. She quickly came in front of her and try to hold her but she flinch on Mahira's touch. 

Mahira knew she has to be strong so she holds princess head between her hands and made eye contact with her and told. 

Mahira: Princess mai hu tumari Mahira aapi. . Princess please muje dekho.please. Princess. Apni aapi ke sath aisa karo gi. (Princess it's me your Mahira sister. please look at me. You will do like this to me.) 

Zarin stop her aggressive moment and saw Mahira and the next moment she hug her. And dip her head near her stomach and started crying. 

Even Mahira had tears rolling down her eyes. Zaid and Asad too had tears. Mahira cooed her with sweet words and kept on moving her one hand in her head and other on her back. Which she knew would help her to relax. 

Mahira saw Zaid holding a glass of water so she slowly pulled Zarin back but she was not ready to leave and was holding her tight. Mahira somewhat had idea why she was doing his so she calmly said,