♡5

Tell me 'bout your dreaming

"You are getting married."

Soojin sat there like a statue. She blinked twice trying to process what her father said just now in her mind.

"Is this some kind of a joke?", Soojin asked her father in a quiet voice. She had a frown on her face.

Her father was just looking down and shook his head. Soojin turned her head towards her mother.

"Mom, what is dad talking about? Is it true?"

Her mother didn't even make eye contact with her and nodded.

"WHAT?!?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?", Soojin bursted out in anger.

"Soojin, lower your voice", her father said in a stern voice.

"Dad you are literally forcing me into a marriage. I can't get married now. I am only eighteen dad. I can't destroy my life like this."

"But it's important", Minho,her father said to her.

"Important?! For what?" She furrowed her eyebrows. She was confused. She wanted to know why her father took this huge decision.

"Soojin, our company had a huge loss recently. So we wanted to join hands with another company but the owner of the company told me that you have to marry his son."

"Which company?", she inquired.

"Park Corporation."

Soojin's eyes widened and her mouth fell open.

'Park Corporation ....'

"Don't tell me it's-"

"Yes it's Park Jisung. You have to marry him." Seyeon completed her sentence.

There was silence for a few seconds.

"I can't do this. I won't marry that idiot." She said and stood up from the sofa.

"But Soojin you have to. I am requesting you.", Minho pleaded.

She sighed deeply. "But dad I don't even like him. How can I marry him?"

"Soojin trust me once you two get together, you will like him.", Seyeon told her with a small smile.

"But....." She was looking between her parents. They looked so miserable as if she was their only way to overcome their problems. She was their only child and she also had some responsibilities towards them but marrying Park Jisung was on a whole another level.

"Soojin please..."

☆.....★.....☆.....★.....☆.....★

"WHAT??? I CAN'T MARRY KIM SOOJIN. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!"

"But you have to, Jisung. It's my order.", Jiwoon said in a deep voice.

"Why would I listen to you?", Jisung spatted out.

"Because I am your father and I give you food and shelter."

"Isn't that your responsibility?"

"JISUNG DON'T ARGUE WITH YOUR FATHER!!!", Jiwoon raised his voice.

Jisung snorted. "My father???? Did you even care for me? Have you ever tried to consider my feelings? You only care for your business dad!!!!" He pointed his finger towards his father.

"Ji-"

"STOP DAD!!! I have always listened to you. I have done everything you told me to do. But you- you didn't even care for me!!! You knew that I wanted to be a footballer but you didn't allow me to play. You only wanted me to take over your business in the future..... Dad I am also a human being. I also have dreams that I want to complete but you didn't let me."

Jisung breathed heavily. His parents eyes widened to Jisung's outburst. His mother was sitting there for a long time observing the heated argument between the father and the son. She knew how her son was feeling but she couldn't tell anything.

Jiwoon sighed deeply. "What I said I said and that's my order."

"If that's your order then I am not following it." And with that Jisung marched out of the room.

•*´¨'*•.¸¸.•*´¨'*•.¸¸.•*´¨'*•.¸¸.•

"It's ok Soojin. Everything will be okay." Ningning hugged her bestfriend and rubbed her back.

They were now in Soojin's bedroom. It was 9 in the morning. Due to her bestfriend calling her in the morning and telling her it's an emergency, Ningning rushed to her house. And now here she is- comfortingly her bestfriend.

"B-but I really don't wanna m-marry h-him."
She stuttered as hot tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I understand...."

"No you don't understand...... I don't even like him and he is always rude to me.... How can I marry him?" She said between her sobs.

"Don't worry everything will be fine Soojin."
Ningning assured her. She wanted to cry seeing her bestfriend in this state.

"But he h-hates me...."

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡

"I said aliens are REAL!!!!", Renjun shouted.

"NO!!! They are not!!!", Haechan replied in a same way.

"STOP!!!!"

The two boys stopped their quarrel and turned towards the youngest of their group.

"Here I am going crazy and you two are bickering over aliens?!?!?!", Jisung told them.

Jaemin sighed. "Listen Jisung I don't know what to say but I guess you have to agree with your father. You don't have any other way."

"What are talking about Jaemin? I can't marry Soojin. I absolutely hate her."

"But it's not like you are dating someone else and also Soojin is really beautiful and has a good heart.", Jeno spoke up.

He let out a chuckle. "Huh? Beautiful? Sorry but I don't find her attractive."

"Then maybe you should open your eyes. Park she is hella attractive.", Haechan said with wide eyes. Renjun nodded as he agreed with him.

Suddenly a dolphin laugh from the corner of the room drew their attention.

"Sorry I couldn't control my laugh anymore", Chenle stifled his laughter for a while and then again bursted into laughter and clapped his hand in amusement.

"BUT I CAN'T BELIEVE PARK JISUNG IS MARRYING KIM SOOJIN!!!!"

I am back!!!
How are y'all???

Thank you~