Chapter 42

Victorias Pov:

"So..what is our plan now? We wait until the guys are back and then we'll go into the city?" Maya asks and we nod.

The door then opens all of sudden and Connor and Oliver walk in. My eyes widen when I saw that Connor's nose is bleeding.

"Okay he's so dead." I say while walking towards the door but Connor grabbed my arm to stop me.

"I hit him first." He says, making me look at him immediately.

"He sad shit about you guys and I couldn't control it any longer." He continues and I sigh deeply.

"Is he hurt more than you?" I ask and he looks down ashamed.

"Okay, good." I say before wrapping my arms around him, hugging him gently.

"Thank you." I whisper and he just nods while hugging me back.

"So..what did he say?" Avery asks, making us pull away.

"I-I don't want to repeat it. It was horrible." Connor replies and she just looks down while nodding.

"So..we thought about going into the city. You two wanna join us?" Maya asks, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah, sure. But let's clean up your face first." Oliver says before taking Connors hand and dragging him into the bathroom with him.

"I bet they'll get together within this week." Maya says, making us chuckle.

"Oh they better will." I reply and then glance over to Avery with a smile.

She's already smiling at me back and then walks over to me and wraps her arms around my waist.

"I love you, you know that?" She says while smiling up to me, which makes me smile too.

"I know, I love you too." I reply before leaning down and softly kissing her.

"You said "I love you" already? When did that start?" Maya asks and when we look at her, she's smirking.

"Um well..when we were at Victorias over the holidays." Avery answers embarrassed, which makes me chuckle softly.

"You two are really perfect for each other, you know." Maya says and we smile at that.

"I guess we are.." Avery mumbles as she looks back up to me.

"Okay guys, we're ready. We can go." Oliver says as he and Connor walk out of the bathroom.

I then suddenly spot something that makes me raise an eyebrow. Connor has a hickey! It's small but I can still see it.

"Great! Then let's go." I say as I take Averys hand and lead her towards the door.

"Nice hickey by the way, Con." I add before walking out of my dorm.

"Oh my god he has a hickey?" Avery asks shocked as we walk down the hall.

I nod. "They totally had something in there." I say and she gasps.

"How dare they! It's our bathroom!" She whines, making me laugh.

"Well..you can't really blame them because when we were at my house you wanted to have shower sex with me." I tell her, on which she gasps again.

"I did not!" She exclaims embarrassed.

"I-I just wanted to shower with you.." Avery mumbles and I chuckle.

"And you're really convinced that it wouldn't have ended up being sex?" I ask with a raised eyebrow and she just looks down with a shy smile.

"Nah." She shrugs, which makes me laugh.

"So..are we really going to look for a girlfriend for Maya?"

"I don't know. I guess we'll just go into the city and maybe meet someone who Maya likes and who likes her back." Avery replies with a shrug and I groan.

"But I don't wanna walk. It's so exhausting!" I whine, making her chuckle.

"I can carry you, if you want?" She suggests and I snort.

"You want to carry me? You're like half my size." I chuckle, which makes her stop walking.

Avery then suddenly puts her hands under my butt and tries to lift me up but is too weak. I just chuckle at her before grabbing her wrists and pushing her against the wall while pinning her hands next to her head.

"You really thought this was a good idea?" I ask while grinning down at her.

"Well I tried.." Avery mumbles embarrassed, which makes me chuckle.

I then let her hands go and put my hands under her butt and pick her up. Avery lays her arms over my shoulders and smiles down at me.

"Guys, seriously? This is literally a hallway." We look to our left to find Maya, Oliver and Connor.

I slowly let Avery down. "So?" I ask and Avery hits my arm at that.

"Well there's no time for making out because we're going into the city!" Maya says enthusiastically, which makes us chuckle.

"Fine fine."