Chapter Two

Thanks to everyone who has commented and voted already. If you want to get a dedication just continue to vote and comment. The more votes and comments I get the faster I'll update!!

Dominic ->

Chapter two

"So how was your first day?" Justin asks as he picks me up. I really need to get a car...

"Interesting." I mumble, laying back in the passenger's seat. Who knew a day full of nothing could make a guy so tired.

"How so?" He asks, poking my stomach. Being very ticklish I let out a giggle.

"He didn't come out of his room all day!" I yawn. That's right I spent my day talking with Eric and Rosa. They told me every once and a while Dominic comes home and goes straight to his room. He doesn't come out all day, not even to eat. They don't know why he does this, despite knowing him for quite a while.

"So what did you do? Clean?" Justin turns onto the expressway. Dominic's house is pretty far from our apartment.

"No, there's a maid for that." I tell him. "Her name is Rosa and she could probably kick your ass."

"She sounds like my type of girl! I'll have to meet her!" I see a small smirk form on Justin's lips.

"Ha, no." The last thing I need is Rosa, Eric, and Justin in a room together. They're all so much alike yet so different they'd get into a fight!

"Is she hot?"

"She's older than you." I didn't even have to ask her age to know she was older than us all. I'm guessing late twenties.

"Oh a cougar. That's sexy." He purrs. I roll my eyes. Justin is a womanizer. He's had at least five major girlfriends the past year and I've seen quite a few women leave his room in the morning. It's pretty awkward when they decide to stay for breakfast.

"Unlike you Rosa has class." Justin never knows when to shut up.

"Maybe she can teach me a few things~" he wiggles his eyebrows. "But anyways besides the sexy Rosa what else happened?"

"My boss is really hot." The words slip out before I can stop myself. Once they're out I feel my cheeks heat up. Did I really say that?!

"Aw, my little Ty is growing up!" Justin coos. We were home now so I didn't waste any time hopping out of the car and stomping up to our apartment. Discussing boys is not what I want to do with Justin. I really need to get a gay friend. Someone I can just, well talk about boys to. Rosa doesn't seem like the type of woman that would do that and I'm not the type to get along with many women.

"So what does your sexy boss look like?" Justin asks as soon as he get in.

I groan and collapse on our black couch. "Blond hair, blue eyes, tall, m-muscular-"

I could go on but he stops me. "Alright yeah I don't care." This is what happens when I try to talk to him about boys. Justin is fine with me being gay, but he doesn't like hearing about it.

"This is how I feel about your one night stands. " I grumble. "Oh and next time you let a girl spend the night please tell her I am not her chef."

Justin waves me off. "It happened once! Get over it!"

"Five time Justin. Five freaking time." I switch the TV on hoping he would get that I no longer wanted to talk to him.

"It was not!" He is getting angry.

"Justin, please. I'm trying to watch the news." I try my best to zone him out. It doesn't work.

"I'd be perfectly fine making breakfast for one of your boy toys. If you had any! Ty when was the last time you got laid?" What, now he cares about my personal life?!

"That's none of your business." Justin's convinced I was a player back in high school who got some every night. I don't know why he thinks I was a man ho, he just assumed. I've never told him the truth because it really sucks. You see I was, well, a nerd back then. I had thick glasses and messy unkempt hair. My face was oily and masked with nasty acne. I kept to myself and no one tried to change that. To be honest I've only ever had one boyfriend and that was over the Internet.

I'm such a loser...

"It Is too my business! You are like my little brother! Therefor I should know!" His blue eyes are glued to me.

"I'm going to bed." I tell him standing up. "Night." Before he can protest I run to my small room and slam the door shut.

This is not how I wanted to spend my night. Justin just had to be Mr. Nosy! He's always wanted to now my personal information! I'm not allowed to have any secrets! Sometimes I wish I could just kill him! Not literally! I wouldn't ever want that! He's just a big pain in the ass!

I might as well get some sleep. I'll be going in early tomorrow so I don't have to deal with Justin...

"Why are you here so early?!" Rosa gasps as she opens the door. It is around six and you better believe I'm half asleep. Before I can answer a yawn escapes my lips. "Come gatito, lets get you some coffee." Rosa leads me into the house. "ERIC! COFFEE!"

"Dominic isn't even awake- hey Tyler!" Eric smiles as he sees me.

"NO TIME ERIC! COFFEE! NOW!" Rosa's glare has Eric rushing into the kitchen. "Idiota."

I chuckle despite my zombie like state. "Thanks Rosa."

"It's no problem gatito" she smiles. "Now tell me why are you here so early?"

I sigh and curl up on the circular chair in Dominic's huge living room. Rosa sits across from me on a comfortable looking couch. "My roommate and I had an argument last night and I didn't feel like looking at him before work. I called a taxi so I could leave before he woke up."

Rosa was in short material short and a rosy colored tank top. Pajamas. Does she stay here too?

"What was it about gatito?" She asks, twisting her hair into a bun.

"He wouldn't leave me alone and I wouldn't answer his very personal question." Now that I think about it our argument wasn't very major at all. Justin just needs to learn to stay out of my personal life. Even if he is the person I'm closest to.

"How far away do you live from here?" Eric asks as he hands me my coffee and sits next to Rosa.

"About forty minutes." I sigh. "And it feels even longer in a smelly taxi." I take a sip of my coffee.

"Well I'm sure Dominic would be happy to let you stay here when ever you feel like it. I mean he has this huge place all to himself." Eric says.

"And he never has any friends over." Rosa frowns. "I've never seen one!"

Eric rolls his eyes. "Rosa! He has plenty of friends! All those girls that spend the night!"

"Idiota! Those are his lovers!" Rosa hits his shoulder. I frown.

I should have known it. Dominic is straight. Of course he is. No one that attractive is ever gay! Even if he was he wouldn't like a guy like me.

"Whoa wait, Dominic fucks all those sexy girls?!"

Rosa nods.

"That's not fair! Where the hell does he meet all of them?! Why doesn't he ever put in a good word for his sexy friend Eric?"

"I think you're the only friend named Eric he has." Rosa smirks. I hold back a laugh.

"I know I was talking about- I hate you." Eric hits her softly with a pillow.

It's clear to see Eric isn't exactly ugly. He's no Dominic but he's pretty easy on the eyes. Now that I think about it Rosa is very beautiful herself. Holy crap! I'm in a house full of attractive people! I must stick out like a sore thumb!

"So how often do these girls come over?" I'd hate to walk in on that. Ew.

"Twice a week?" Eric looks at Rosa for her opinion.

"Si, about twice a week. Sometimes more, sometimes less."

I sigh. My sexy boss is a man whore. Perfect.