Chase

As Asta admire the sword, Sekke put it in the Storage pouch that Vanessa gave him.

Then they heard an old lady yelling thief.

The thief saw me and Asta as he ran away

Asta chase after the thief followed by Sekke chanting and called out Aoi

He rode it and drove away leaving the two girls

....
Asta was seen following the thief as he started to use magic made clouds Asta jump from wall to wall to get to the roof then he jumped from roof to another.

Then the thief saw Sekke rushing with Aoi then he cancelled Aoi then jumped on his broom then summoned a Dingir for Asta to hold on to.

...

Asta then caught the thief but he used a Dagger to paralyze Asta.

But before he gets up i grabbed his arm then put it behind his back.

Then i put a restraining magic on his hands and feet.

"I cant move." Asta said as he lay on the ground.

"Is it Poison?" He asked

"Don't worry it will just make you paralysed  for a sec." Sekke said as he sat next to the thief.

"And you...." The Sekke turned to the thief.

"Where the Old lady's money?!.." Sekke asked in Yami tone.

'he kinda reminds me of Captain Yami.' Asta said as other magic knights took the thief.

Asta and Sekke gave the money to the old lady then go on their own ways.
...
"Hmm. A magic that negates other magic... Wait is that even magic? And another Four leaf Grimoire." The old roman said as she turn into a man with blonde hair.
Then a magic appeared revealing a silhouette of a person then the Silhouette yelled
"Magic king you need to do your job!!"

"Ah come on i just went out for little while." The Magic king said as he teleports.