23 : Not Yours

Mew is getting well. He now is capable of moving properly without any ache.

He just have to go to any the centre of this place to book a ticket to go back. But he won't do that, he will just have to contact someone.

He just need to reach one of his secret men and he will be home immediately. Just one call and that's it!!!

Yes, Mew have formed 6 men for doing things for him in secret. They don't do anything....

Just mew's order... Yes, he is a bit disappointed with them but all matters now is to go back.No one knows about them except for him

Their owner... Yes, they were just orphans and he took care of them in all fields from long time ago. He collected them in one place.

They have been trained very good for private missions . Mew's hands were not that clean. He had to deal with some mafia before.

So, he was just making his own private forces. He have trained them himself and he trust those 6 very much.

Mew is still unaware of what is happening with his family. He just took pretty time to get well.

He is just sure that the plane explosion wasn't an accident....

Someone behind it all and he will make sure of getting that bastard and kill him in the slowest way.

He swore he will skin that person alive... That bastard made him away from his family..

He made mew break his promise to his baby....

HIS BABY!!!!

How much he misses him..... He want to hold that soft cheeks in his hands and kiss them....

'oh gulfiy..... I miss u so much'

Mew stood up and went to take a shower. He is going to the nearest city on this country.....

his plane explode on one of the island in the ocean. People come here to have a peaceful life far away from the noise.

they are just old people here... If u want to contact someone, u need to go to the centre of the city.

In the beginning, Mew was unconscious. And the month he woke up. He couldn't make the old doctor go to the centre of the island.

He is so old and he himself couldn't move that much. So he just focused on getting well and making his plane to get that bastard.

He hope just everything is good with his family.... He wishes he is not that late....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In san's mansion

"where is theat fucking slut!?.... I told him to make my breakfast...... How can he disobey me!?" shouted San to the servants.

Their marriage will be in 2 days and that gulf is making him crazy. He is so stubborn yet quiet.

Gulf didn't speel to him since he brought him here. He just kept himself in a room.

San has told him that he want him to make his breakfast and that bastard ignore him.

If there is something that make Dan crazy, it is ignorance.

He can't stand anyone to ignore him. And gulf is making him wants to kill him.

Gulf just laying on the bed without any feeling. He just let that San do whatever he wants.