Chapter Twenty Five

"Stay the night." Callum said, looking at Tucker with hope visible on his face. Tucker stared back at the man, a little shaken at the sudden show of vulnerability.

"I.." Tucker paused, before quickly getting up from the bed, "I need to freshen up."

Tucker picked up his underwear, wearing it as he rushed to the washroom, not looking back at the naked billionaire on the bed. He cleaned up the remnants of their time together first, before splashing cold water on his face.

He stared at himself in the mirror, his head racing as he tried to decide on what to do. He was confused, he wanted to leave, go back home and forget this ever happened. But a part of him wanted to stay, and atleast for the night pretend that he wasn't stuck in a moral dilemma.

His head, his heart, and his dick. All three were saying something different.

He stayed in the washroom for a couple more minutes, before he made up his mind and mustered up the strength to tell Callum what he was going to do. He walked out, still in just his underwear as he neared Callum.

Callum was looking at Tucker with a slight frown on his face. A look that Tucker came to realise he was no longer pleased of. He licked his lips, standing awkwardly near the bed as he broke the silence.

"Uh.. I.." Tucker was interrupted by his phone ringing. Callum sighed, as Tucker walked to where his pants were and took it out of the pocket. He frowned when he saw that it was Joe before picking it up, "Hey Joe, you reach home okay?"

"Tucker.. I need you to come down to the police precinct." Joe said.

"What? Why? Is everything okay? Are you okay?" Tucker asked. Callum sat up straight upon hearing this.

"Yeah yeah, I'm okay. It's a case." Joe answered.

"Can't this be handled tomorrow? It's a bit late." Tucker said.

"Trust me, Tucker, you're going to want to come here as soon as possible." Joe replied.

"Right. Okay. I'll see you in twenty, then." Tucker hung up. He turned back to see that Callum was getting up from the bed. He opened his mouth to say something but the CEO cut him off before he could even begin.

"I'll drive you to wherever it is that you have to go." Callum said, as he walked towards the cupboard and took out some clothes.

"It's fine, I'll get a cab." Tucker replied.

"I said I'll drive you, Tucker, for once just let me do something for you without you fighting me? Please?" Callum sighed. Tucker was a little taken aback, but he didn't say anything, and simply nodded in response.

The two men dressed up as quickly as they could, before leaving the room and heading to the parking. Tucker told Callum where he had to go, and Callum raised an eyebrow upon hearing that.

"I'm a prosecutor. I have to work with the police, in case you're forgetting that." Tucker answered and Callum nodded, muttering an 'of course'.

Once they were outside the police station, Tucker removed his seatbelt, while turning slightly towards Callum. The two had driven in silence, and even though Tucker spent those minutes trying to figure out what he'd say, he was still at a loss for words.

This was new for the man, since he always had something to say. But at that moment, nothing seemed like the right thing to speak out, and he was afraid that if he said something wrong then he would regret it later. A worry he never had before, especially when it came to Callum.

"Thank you for the ride." Tucker said, and Callum just nodded.

"I can wait for you. Drop you back home once you're done." Callum offered but Tucker shook his head.