"He's After you tommy..."

"𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘..."

                                TOMMY POV:
"So..." Luke spoke. "Care to explain what that was back there?" All of their eyes were on me. "Uh..." I said, wiping my eyes. "Prince (PLATONIC) you have to tell us what happened" Deo said. "Fine..."

                                    ~AFTER EXPLAING~
"And yeah... that's what happened" I looked over and saw Deo sobbing, Luke with tears threatening to fall, and Bitzel standing there shocked. "I'm so so sorry that happened to you love" Deo spoke as he hugged me tightly. And then... I saw a bright light sparkling from the middle of the room. I saw a familiar coat inside the light. It was...

             "WILBUR?!"

(I'm not ending it here, your welcome)

I ran as fast as I could to my older brother. "Hey Tommy..." he said. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I screamed. "I missed you too... but I can here to tell you something..." Wilbur said, his voice sounding like he just finished crying. "Dream... he's after you Tommy, he's trying to get you back... and not in a good way."  And then, he faded away.

(A/N- hi everyone! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! So sorry they have been short recently, I've been so unmotivated. Anyway... I'm gonna be try to be updating a lot since I'm now on break!)

218 words