❁13:Harsh Words❁

It was something around 10:30 PM. All members except Jimin had already eaten their dinner. Jimin was still practicing in dance studio. Namjoon and Suga already went to bed because they were feeling tired. Tae and Jungkook were playing video games together in Tae's room.

Meanwhile, Hobi and Jin was doing some paperwork. Hobi was continuously glancing at the clock. He was getting worried about Jimin because it was very late now and Jimin still hadn't returned. Not to mention that Jimin hadn't eaten the dinner yet too.

"Hey! Don't worry, he'll be back soon" Jin said as he patted Hobi's back.

"Hyung, was I too strict?" Hobi asked. He was now feeling guilty for scolding Jimin.

Jin sighed on Hoseok's question. Hobi has always been like this. He would always scold a member for something and then be sad afterwards. It was because even though he sometimes seemed to be strict from outside, deep down he has a very caring heart. Jin just smile weakly on him before shaking his head.

However, Hoseok stood up.

"I'll go and bring him home" He said as Jin too stood up before shaking his head quickly.

"Don't. He'll be back soon." Jin said however Hobi didn't listen to him.

"Hoseok!" Jin shouted.

"You have to do these important paperworks with me. Don't think I'm gonna complete them myself" He added as Hobi frowned.

Jin sighed. Even he was worried about Jimin but these paperwork were very important.

"Oh yeah! I have an idea. We can send Tae or Jungkook to check on him" Jin said as he remembered that they were still awake and were playing video games.

Hobi nodded as he ran towards Tae's room and told them to go. However, both of them groaned as they were both tired too. However, Hobi just glared at them as they just exchanged glances.

Tae sighed.

"Let's do one thing. Let's play this level and the one who loses will go" He said with a smirk.

Jungkook really didn't want to go but now that Tae challenged him, he accepted the challenge of course.

They played the small level as Hobi just observed them as a referee. Unlucky for Jungkook, who lost the level, as Hobi announced the winner while laughing. Tae puffed his chest in proud.

"Ok, now go!" Hobi giggled as he pushed Jungkook out of the room. He gave Jungkook a large jacket, and his bucket cap, so that he doesn't catch cold. He opened the door for him as he gestured him to go. However, Jungkook looked so forced. He was just frowning, sad on the fact that he just lost a challenge and now he's getting the punishment. However, he couldn't say no now.

He drove his car to the studio as he just frowned the whole ride. On reaching the studio, he quickly went upstairs where the room was. The room was on the third floor so Jungkook took stairs instead of elevator.

He actually had a phobia of elevators and microwaves so he tried to avoid getting in them when he's alone. When he reached the room, he was already exhausted enough. He opened the door silently and saw Jimin yawning and stretching his body while looking in the mirror.

Jimin turned around and flinched when he looked at Jungkook.

"You..you startled me" He stuttered with a hand on his heart which was pounding in his chest uncontrollably.

"Why are you here? Were you worried about me?" Jimin asked as he smiled and walked towards Jungkook. However, his smile dropped when Jungkook just rolled his eyes annoyingly.

"Bold of you to assume that I'll ever be worried about you'' Jungkook said as Jimin frowned.

"Hobi hyung was worried about you so he forcefully sent me." JK told Jimin who just nodded with a frown.

Forcefully sent you? So you were not worried about me? Great. I really shouldn't have raised my expectations from you.

Jimin thought as he turned around and grabbed his bag. He started to pack his things to return home. Meanwhile, JK yawned.

"Why do I have to come here and check on you?" He said as Jimin stopped and shrugged at him.

"Ugh! So annoying. Can't you just take care of yourself. Why do you have to make everyone worried about yourself?" JK said as Jimin felt a sting in his heart.

Worried? When did I tell anyone about my problems, specially you? And even if I tell you, will you even be truly worried about me?

Jimin thought in his mind. He had so much to say and argue but he kept quiet, enduring the pain and harsh words.

"You're such an annoying childish person. You were barely good at anything and now you suck at dancing too. Tsk tsk. Feels like such a burden." JK added as Jimin just sit there packing his things. A tear left his eyes which he quickly wiped.

JK's words were so bitter. It felt like a sword in Jimin's heart. He questioned himself why?
.
.
.
Why did he even fall for a guy like Jungkook?
.
.
.
Why did he give Jungkook all his attention and affection which he couldn't even return?
.
.
.
Why did he make Jungkook the most precious person of his life?
.
.
.
He thinks of Jungkook as more important than his own life and this is what Jungkook thinks of him. Nothing else but a burden.

He gave Jungkook everything he had and now, he's the one standing in the dark, alone and empty handed.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

I'm so sorry Jimin. You are not a burden but an angel. Don't worry, I'll make Jungkook understand what he's losing very soon. And when I'll do that, I'll make sure he suffers a lot to get back what he's losing.

BTW, hope you like this chapter. Please vote and comment.

Next chapter will be published soon.

Till then, peace out. (◕‿-)